Yet another dry holiday in my city....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Ganja

Learning to Cultivate
Reaction score
Ok so now its new years eve... Of course everyones looking to party and there is absolutely no good weed around. i dont drink,smoke cigs,snort,pop pills, etc. Its not fair that i have to be relegated to such a boring, sober night! This is the 4th holiday in a row here its been like this. Im getting fed up im going to move to cali! Sike i wish. just had to vent you guys.... i came here so you can talk me off a ledge tonight or giv me some advice on how to enjoy my new years WITHOUT any green!:p

Make friends with a grower on the west coast. They have more than they can possibly smoke around here. Sorry, I don't sell. Or, plan ahead and grow some yourself and hold some big buds for next new year

yup dude I would be ordering some seeds today...sorry about no weed that sucks.

It seems inconceivable... that there is no decent weed around in a decent sized city. Sorry about that. I'll smoke one for you.

Do like us and grow grow grow...I'm never without, and haven't bought anything but seeds for yrs. I couldn't smoke the crap off the streets anymore, I'm spoiled...lol Do some reading here, buy yourself a good light, a couple fans, some soil, pots, nutes, ph tester, and GROW YER OWN!

Hope you found a bud with a bud. Happy new year and sitck around you'll never know what you'll learn

Bumma dude. Hope 2010 is a better yr for you with a lot of better weed. :D

:48: is the best I can do. Grow your own in the future and :laugh: when your friends complain

all i had last night was my "home grown" hindu kush.....i passed out around 10:30 lol....man it was good !

i havent had to buy for 2 yrs now, i figure i saved around
6-8 thousand, its the best thing you can do.

but either way stay safe in 2010.

If I ever need anything before 'The closed season' then I buy before 'The closed season' arrives.

:peace:

All of you guys give me the motivation i need!I have been wanted to grow but i dont have suffieicent enough space here to grow. I'd love to make friends with a grower thats close to me but guys here are so shady that id never be able to meet a grower, theyre super secretive and rightfully so.
Anyway yeah i do want some seeds i think my buddy is going to give it a try if i buy seeds. This is gonna be a long process but i dont want to have to buy weed this whiole yr. any suggestions on what would be a nice yielding grow for a beginner?I want to grow something really fruity smelling, looks good, and tase better...

TTT anybody?what section should i go to to get my question answered?

Alot of good berry strains to choose from the best fun is doing the research....start with the blueberry strains and crosses and also kushes. hazes, skunks....etc. If your space is restricted look into auto's, auto flowering.

hxxps://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/cart.php?act=cart
change to http

I like this order coupon code 420

the chef said:
Alot of good berry strains to choose from the best fun is doing the research....start with the blueberry strains and crosses and also kushes. hazes, skunks....etc. If your space is restricted look into auto's, auto flowering.
Ok yeah i have been doing some. How come pics arent displayed in the old threads?I was trying to do some research on what yields the best. Im gonna post up in indoor growing after i do some more research. thanx guys.

phillybuds said:
All of you guys give me the motivation i need!I have been wanted to grow but i dont have suffieicent enough space here to grow. I'd love to make friends with a grower thats close to me but guys here are so shady that id never be able to meet a grower, theyre super secretive and rightfully so.
Anyway yeah i do want some seeds i think my buddy is going to give it a try if i buy seeds. This is gonna be a long process but i dont want to have to buy weed this whiole yr. any suggestions on what would be a nice yielding grow for a beginner?I want to grow something really fruity smelling, looks good, and tase better...

Make sure you save all the trim back as well...;) If anything you can make yerself a little butter to cook with.. Just freeze it and save for the dry spells...

Latest posts

Back