yield??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobby25

Reaction score
whats the highest yield you guys have seen or did with 1 sucessful plant???? (dry bud)

I seen someone on one of the other sites get 1lb. off 1 plant. I guess it all depends on strain and conditions.

dont do 1 plant...but, in my 24X42in. tray my best of 4 grows was 8oz primo...24 GDP clones about 18" tall at harvest. most buds started at very bottom of stem and were solid up to top.

yea wow thats insane i got some white widows that are about to germinate tom.. i hope i get a good yield guys

when the seedbanks say the plants yeild is like 300-500gr per plant outdoors is that dry or wet?

whats the average amount of dry bud from a ak and a white rhino plant?

My highest yield for one indoor plant was 2.5 ounces but I dont veg my plants long. Cant remember what strain it was.

CDN_BUD said:
when the seedbanks say the plants yeild is like 300-500gr per plant outdoors is that dry or wet?

I think they mean dry and that is with all ten seeds.

Exactly, It all depends on strain.. If you were to veg a high yield plant in premium conditions and flower with more than sufficient lighting than you will most likely always produce a good amount of bud... But the same goes for if you fill the same amount of space with a load of clones and flower you will be able to produce about the same.... I would go for the clone's and eventually you will have a system down...

:D I am hoping to be able to get 1# [dry, buds only] from My SnowWhite. So far, the best I have done is last harvest of about 11 ounces. This is 1 plant, 400w grow. I know I can beat the 1gm/w, but I need to go to 28 days veg to get the full #. I am scheduled to start harvesting next week, but I am pretty sure yield will be a bit short , maybe 12-14 oz.

This said, SnowWhite takes 14-15 weeks of flower and you could almost grow 2 indica grows in the same time frame. :hubba:

CDN_BUD said:

When seedbanks talk yield, they are generally talking about grams per square meter, not per plant. I have never yielded more than 5 ozs off one plant. I do a perpetual grow, so it is really hard to figure grams per sq meter.

Old Orig SOL-SweetTooth #3 - 1 female plant grown from seed with a 150hps = 3oz dry.!

Latest posts

Back