yield?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

croniclese

Reaction score
hello all i got four females that are under 75 watt HPS and two 26 watt cfls in about an 18"x18"x7' space in a neutral soil. im giving the miracle grow bone meal with a very tiny bit of miracle grow for lawns as a nitrogen supplement and its just bag weed seed also their short like 2' (i didnt give them any ferts till week three) they look very healthy considering,oh and their about 6 weeks old is there anyway some one could give me an idea on what i can expect for a yield?

p.s.i know this can be a hard question to answer considering there is no knowing of genetics but just gimme a guess plz, also if you need more info just ask

4 plants 4 ounces..hope this helps..

:yeahthat:

According to how big you let it get a oz per plant is a good starting point.

thanks guys i also forgot to add they have been flowering for about two weeks i was afraid it would'nt be enough light( think i should have used a 250 for this but what can you say) also i'll try to post pics tomorrow

You have 1.5 x 1.5=2.25 square feet total area with the 75 watt HPS (apx 7500 lumens) and 2 26watt cfl's (3400 lmens(1700 lumens per bulb)) a total of 10900 lumens divided by 2.25 ft2 = 4845 lumens per ft2. By adding 1 more 26 watt cfl you will have the 5000lumens per square foot

I have never seen a 75W HPS. Are you certain that this is a HPS and not a mercury vapor or halogen?

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: I was just going to say 150 hps is the smallest I have ever seen. didn't mean to stutter.:hubba:

yes i am positive that its a 75 watt HPS you can get them at lowes,home depot, or hardware stores for about $50( i got mine on sale for 40 though ) like i said i'll post pics later today :cool:

Cron the only HPS I find at the Box stores(Lowes, Home Depot) are 70 HPS and 75 watt mercury vapor and Halogens. The number I posted earlier are for 70 watt HPS. I thought you had just used the wrong number of watts. If you are using the MV or halo light you are not going to get the right spectrums of light for good growth.

I wish you all the best but if you manage an oz from each plant under a 75w hps ill be dumbstruck.

lol

t4

Time4Plan-B said:
I wish you all the best but if you manage an oz from each plant under a 75w hps ill be dumbstruck.

lol

t4

:yeahthat: I have to say that I, too, would be totally amazed to see you get 4 ozs in an 18 x 18" space with a 75W (which is probably not a HPS if it is actually 75W). I think you will be counting your yield in grams. Waiting to see the light...

I use a 70 with a cool tube in my fridge grow with a couple added cfls. I do wish to have more but the heat problem. I would have to say maybe 1/2 oz maybe more if you lst or top. Whatever it is its yours.

oh my bad guys i just checked my ballast it is a 70 sorry for that also looks like i won't be able to post pics today i lost my thing that download pics with. i was thinking i might get a 1/4 oz at best from my plants like i said their about two weeks in and only like 2ft give or take.

croniclese said:
hello all i got four females that are under 75 watt HPS and two 26 watt cfls in about an 18"x18"x7' space in a neutral soil. im giving the miracle grow bone meal with a very tiny bit of miracle grow for lawns as a nitrogen supplement and its just bag weed seed also their short like 2' (i didnt give them any ferts till week three) they look very healthy considering,oh and their about 6 weeks old is there anyway some one could give me an idea on what i can expect for a yield?

p.s.i know this can be a hard question to answer considering there is no knowing of genetics but just gimme a guess plz, also if you need more info just ask

Was about to ask how the heck your plants cld be 2 inches tall after 6 weeks but then I realized I am just baked right now....:D :bong:

dude i wish you luck with that MG crap. I know some ppl have had success with the soil, ferts, etc... but i STRONGLY suggest not using anything from MG. just my two cents...lol probably what its worth too.

happy growing brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah the mg is what i could get im too paranoid to get stuff of the internet but i cant take it any more after this grow i have something better in mind besides im used to growing outside guys.i switched indoors because im tired of running out!

that 70 watt HPS that has the ballast on the fixture I would assume? Whats the price on one of them, I seriousely didn't know they even made that low of wattage HPS

those little HPS will run you between 50 and 60 bucks depending i got mine on sale though the store i bought it from was going out of buisness

The Hemp Goddess said:
:yeahthat: I have to say that I, too, would be totally amazed to see you get 4 ozs in an 18 x 18" space with a 75W (which is probably not a HPS if it is actually 75W). I think you will be counting your yield in grams. Waiting to see the light...

like i said its not the only light i have in there i also have two 26 watt cfls

You can pick up a 70w HPS for £30 in the UK.

Latest posts

Back