you can have a free chat box for this forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkpetals61

Reaction score
its called XCHAT...
some friends and i are fans of the show big brother and we have a forum dedicated to it and we put in this kind of chat box.....i dont know much about how it was done, one of the admins put in on, but i know its free, i saw on another thread that some folks wanted one here, so i thought i would mention it...it has lots of smiley, although not the fun ones i see here, sound effects and avatars....we love it...if someone out there knows how to download that sort of thing, you could put one on here. look up XCHAT and see how its done.....

ok, i tried to post the link, it says i can only post url to other sites after i have made 15 or more posts so, if you google it you should find it easily...now on to making more posts! lol

shoutmix is also another good one that you can add too the forums,i have one on my americas army game site :)

Looks like a slick program. The only problem I can see with it, is it would probably use way too much bandwidth. With this being a private server, that could be an issue. Its no fun when you get the dreaded "server too busy" error. Just my 2 cents.

its worth a shot huh? i would love to chat with ya'll since i just found this site and frankly i'm having a ball with it and i'm so glad to be here! i just got my new avatar and signature...whadday think????:hubba:

Latest posts

Back