you still want too eat at kfc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Colonel!!! Extra crispy or original recipe makes not a difference to me, I got to go,and find me some delicous KFC...... That should be a freaking commercial LOL

Its a bummer chickens have to lead a messed up life in order for me to feast on them, but they are very tender:D Don't get me started on the gravy:hubba:

Hey anybody remember back when you used to be able to get Barbecue?

Dont matter to me,I'll still eat that yard bird.With some hot sauce.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

PETAPeople eating tasty animals:D

Reactions: SFC
A friend of mine went down to KFC to apply and was led into the back kitchen to fill out an application.
As he passed beside the huge garbage can he took a wipe-out because of all the grease so thick he had to shower with a de-greaser when he got home.
The boss was so worried that he was going to call an inspector.......lucky for Mr. Manager, he got me!
He may be wishing that the health inspector came instead of me..........funny thing is when I showed up to pick up buddy, I was wearing rubber boots with grips. LoL

I didn't have to say much.....Mr. Manager was reading my mind and body language!

Terrible!!!!!

All those poor mexicans getting paid less than minimum wage.

And we don't want to be too mean to those chickens that are going to be eaten.

**** Pam Anderson and her Hep Z havin' ***.

Im guilty. love the taste of KFC. I do feel bad about it though and think I'll try to make a bigger effort. Peace RBH

KFC ballz? Is that like a new dish?:D

'Sup guys :ciao: alls i have to say is... plump, disables, eyeless chicken + batter ---> deepfryer = MMM MMM GOOD :hubba:. peace, e :bong2:

i dont see what the fuss is all about sure its not humane but heck what are we to do about it give the animal a lethal injection so it can die as painlessly as possible :p on that there are thousands of FARMS that raise chickens jsut for this to be done to them same as cows for beef.. and before any of you decide to go and start any animal rights movements think of your own PLANTS you raise them only to chop her up and roast her to death, and i know all of love to do that

I used to eat that garbage, it's quite delicious. Then I found out how unhealthy it is and how inhumane their suppliers are, so I no longer support them. I've learned to respect all forms of life.

You'd be surprised at how many companies contribute to animal cruelty, many very common brands are guilty.

I highly recommend checking out the documentary 'Earthlings'. Search the tube for 'Earth has a bad case of humans' while you're at it, neat little vid.

Peace.

Dyannas son said:

Makes me want to get me a bucket O chicken right now.

I don't care what the bleeding hearts say... I like to eat meat.
In order to get the meat, an animal must die.
I used to raise my own broiler hens & I've slit many a chicken's throat from the inside & let them hang upside down till they bleed out... So what?

KFC is just doing the same thing, but on a larger scale.

I've also raised cattle & pigs too. Just to kill 'em, gut 'em, cut 'em up & put 'em in my freezer so I can enjoy my own farm raised meat... So what?

If meat disgusts you, then don't eat it.

PETA = :ignore: in my book.

There's another chicken chain we prefer. It's called Golden Chick. The pieces are bigger, and its just better then KFC in our opinion. On Mondays, their chicken is 1/2 price. YUM!

I have no problem with the humane methods, it's the inhumane methods I find appalling. I eat meat, I'm just careful of where I get it and who I get it from.

kfc's buffet is pretty good, but i prefer "church's chicken", i heard they kick their chickens around before they cut their throats...makes me hungry!!!! dont get me started on roasting bambi over a flaming bowl...i mean fire. :smoke1:

wait until you guys read or see "Fast Food Nation"

you'll avoid fast food.......for a couple weeks anyway LOL

Latest posts

Back