Your Animals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not pets, but they hang out in the shop and are warming up to me little by little.

Oreo
View attachment 292823

And Blue
View attachment 292824
Hey you better be feeding those little survivors I'll tell you something right now I've known a lot of people with cats had a lot of cats myself over 50 and everybody's always told me and in my experience the best cat that will love you the most is the wild, homeless street cat you give them a home and that cat will be protective and bonded to you female cats atleast the males are usually always loner fighters and more untrusting never had stray male cats become part of my family they wonder around long story about last male cat I feed and let in my house story time??

My little Baby Bella has imprinted on me.. she is a super sweet girl who loves anyone who I love, but will fk someone up I ain't right with. I've never had a more loyal, loving friend than her. I can't have a cat tho. Sammi Jo would wanna play, but Bella will destroy them.

I feed those cats every single day. I made it a point to tell the guys at the shop to keep it up when I leave next week. Oreo will lay under the tractor next to the one I'm working on and watch me. Blue gets as close as he dares, but is still cautious. They both will squint when I do.

I love those cats! I'm gonna miss our conversations.

House trained and uses a litter box to poo and pee.. She purrs when you pet her head, super cute pet. The biggest problem? She eats leaves ! Good thing I have a lock on my cabinet....

Please don't confuse me with Radagast and his rabbits. He stole his idea to use rabbits from me, Bombtombadll.....

She loves to watch TV with us... Rabbits are great ! Just don't leave them caged up or they will never show their true personalities. Also, try not to watch TV shows about Foxes, wolves etc.... She will start thumping to warn of danger. (just like thumper)

View attachment 294822

View attachment 294826

Last edited:
monty-python-killer-rabbit-gif-8.gif

View attachment 294777
Gunner. Definitely gonna be a hard one to replace. He is almost 7.
We found him wandering a back road when he was around 8 weeks old. A little bitty feller he was, and totally infested with fleas and ticks. We took him home, cleaned him up, and were rewarded with the best dog we have ever owned.

Is the Les Paul or the dog the pet here? (Sure looks like a Les Paul to me)

There's another one I call Snickers. Oreo knocked her up, so she gonna be a momma soon. She a bad btch lol. Don't take no sht. She's the only one who has almost gotten close enough for me to give her pettins.

I had a dream a few weeks ago (I never remember my dreams) where I was on my laptop at work, and Oreo hopped up on my lap for some scratchers. I'd love for that dream to come true.

He did stop hissing at me when I'm giving him food tho 🤞

Yeah mine knew I was pissed at him so he jumped up in my lap and put his head on my neck. Fker,,now I can't be mad at him anymore.
Bastard knows my soft side 😁

Update. Both plants he was chewing on are okay. The one he pulled out of the soil is doing fine,1st pic.
The other has been topped for me.😁
20220423_083535.jpg
20220423_083538.jpg

Yeah mine knew I was pissed at him so he jumped up in my lap and put his head on my neck. Fker,,now I can't be mad at him anymore.

Update. Both plants he was chewing on are okay. The one he pulled out of the soil is doing fine,1st pic.
View attachment 294861View attachment 294862
I have one plant with half leaves on one side where Cleo my cat had the need to eat them plant is still ok but now at least safe I the tent away from her 😊

View attachment 294861View attachment 294862
Change his name to Roster
But if you do he might start to pee on you too

Is the Les Paul or the dog the pet here? (Sure looks like a Les Paul to me)
It’s an Epiphone Les Paul Studio LT. I tell you what, it is a dang good playing guitar.
I much prefer the shorter scale of the Les Paul over a strat or tele. Much easier for bends and such.
I was in a few bands back in the day. Played all the local bars, wedding receptions, and party’s.
I am primarily a bass player, which is what I always played gigging out, but it is not much fun playing a bass without accompanying instruments, so one of my 6 strings usually gets the majority of my attention these days.

E0FE7390-80D0-449A-84C3-A47C61CC2E0B.jpeg

Well, Ole’ Brown Thumb just drug in a new pet. Yes, that is a baby opossum.
I just dug her a can full of fishing worms for her to feed it. The little feller gobbled a couple down, and curled up on the wife’s chest for a nap.

View attachment 295112
Well, Ole’ Brown Thumb just drug in a new pet. Yes, that is a baby opossum.
I just dug her a can full of fishing worms for her to feed it. The little feller gobbled a couple down, and curled up on the wife’s chest for a nap.
Awesome find,
Rabies is a virus that affects only warm-blooded animals with fur. An opossum is a pouched mammal or marsupial that is cold-blooded. Their body temperature is too low and can’t sustain the spread of rabies. It is rare for an opossum to have rabies because its body temperature is 94 to 97 degrees Fahrenheit, which makes rabies struggle to survive.

But be careful i am sure they can spread it . I got fleas from a critter and almost had to get the shots

Awesome find,
Rabies is a virus that affects only warm-blooded animals with fur. An opossum is a pouched mammal or marsupial that is cold-blooded. Their body temperature is too low and can’t sustain the spread of rabies. It is rare for an opossum to have rabies because its body temperature is 94 to 97 degrees Fahrenheit, which makes rabies struggle to survive.

But be careful i am sure they can spread it . I got fleas from a critter and almost had to get the shots
Surprisingly, I did not know possums rarely contract rabies because their body temperature is too low.
I live out in the sticks, and am no stranger to unusual pets.
I have had a pet raccoon or two over the years, and at least two hawks that I nursed back to health and released after finding them injured.
Of course, we have had goats, pigs, cows, and a few horses.
Too be honest, in all my years of messing with that kind of stuff, a scratch, or bite, from a common house cat has put more people in the hospital with a serious infection than anything else I can think of.

Our cat has befriended a possum, though I've never seen them closer than 3 feet (must be a covid thing). They hang out together sometimes in the early evening. I have resisted feeding it.

Latest posts

Back