Your Favorite Christmas Movie(s)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

What are your favorite Christmas movies?

If I didn't see Miracle on 34th Street (the original), It's a Wonderful Life, and A Christmas Carol, I'm not sure it would feel like Christmas.

So, what is your "must see"?

A Christmas Story, I love that movie! I want to name my next dog Scut Farcus.

A Christmas Story...

I love the dad in that movie..how he swears w/out really saying anything..Ralphie and his family make it Christmas for me

you'll shoot ur eye out..:)

I Like...."frosty the snow man" and "Rudalph the Red Nose Raindeer"...these are a must see Every year

Merry Christmas My Ladie.:48:..(4u2 bows down)

Christmas Vacation saw the other day on cable. Chevy Chase at his best

Miracle on 34th Street--the original. Hands down, my all-time fav holiday movie!

Always every year since i was 4 years old: It's a charlie brown christmas.

it's a wonderful life. miracle on 34th st, original

cmd420 said:
A Christmas Story...

I love the dad in that movie..how he swears w/out really saying anything..Ralphie and his family make it Christmas for me

you'll shoot ur eye out..:)

Yes me too, my absolute favorite!! I want one of those leg lamp thingys..lol.

My dad actually got my son the exact same bb gun in 06. :giggle: This yr the same kid wants a shot gun. :p Tough, he ain't gettin it..lol.

my favorite holiday movie would definately have to be hackers. angelina jolie looking all young and innocent! happy holidays! lol

SmokinMom said:
Yes me too, my absolute favorite!! I want one of those leg lamp thingys..lol.

My dad actually got my son the exact same bb gun in 06. :giggle: This yr the same kid wants a shot gun. :p Tough, he ain't gettin it..lol.

Hehe we all know what movie I get to watch around here!!;)

the grinch, not jim carey...but dr suess, and a christmas story

either the grinch dr sues style or Merry christmas charlie brown or nightmare before christmas..

Ohh I like Charlie Brown too, but don't know what happened to our dvd, and forgot to DVR it when it was on TV. Maybe watch it twice next year..lol.

a Christmas Story, scrooged with Bill Murry,Its a wonderful life,(frosty and rudolf are must sees) a nightmare befor christmas

The gathering w/ Ed Asner, and Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer

Latest posts

Back