Old Toby's Harvest Extravaganza!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Toby

Space CowBoy
Reaction score
Hi all well I finaly Harvested thank God!
I have absolutely no idea what I got in yiels cos my scale are broken but I'm guessing about 8 or 9 oz wet.
It took me 6 hours to do the whole lot and I had to leave the room so many times cos the smell was so strong lol:eek:
Anyway heres some pics for yas to look at!:D

Harvest-001.gif

Harvest-002.gif

Harvest-003.gif

Harvest-004.gif

Harvest-006.gif

Harvest-005.gif

4 Easy sativas,
I would have got much more only for the weather here in Ireland, it rained here for 60days and when it didnt rain it was overcast so I had to 12/12 them a bit early because I was worried about them not finishing at all especially when I saw what was happening in the UK with the flooding.
Anyway I'm quite pleased with what I got for my second ever grow.
I'm planning next years grow already lol:D

CONGRATS OT on a very fine harvest my friend. I figure by the time we get over to your house from the states it should be dry enough for a nice little smoke session with The Grunt's. :p Be sure to give us a smoke report when they are all dry and cured. Once again mang great job. :aok:

Thanks TBG:) at least somebody appreciates my harvest lol!
Yeah why dont yall pop on over and we will have a smoke out session and B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Own Bongs) lol:D
I think its a modest harvest, lets hope next year is bigger and better!:p

Congrats on the harvest Old Toby, hope it smokes as good as it looks :)

That's a beautiful shade of green. The part of the USA that I come from was settled by a lot of Irish. The area even looks a lot like Ireland. Lots of rolling hills, stone fences and sheep. Nice grow from where the grass is blue.

usandthem said:
That's a beautiful shade of green. The part of the USA that I come from was settled by a lot of Irish. The area even looks a lot like Ireland. Lots of rolling hills, stone fences and sheep. Nice grow from where the grass is blue.

Cheers man:)
Yeah theres alot of us Irish floatin around!
Theres actualy more Irish immigrants around the world than there is in Ireland itself:eek:
Bit off topic there!:D:D:D
I've got my stuff curing at the moment and they have lost most of that lushy green... smoking time soon!:D

Latest posts

Back