GM Multi Strain Photo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got jacks for my new girl’s gorilla zkittles and strawberry banana from fast buds. Strawberry banana is growing weird had to top her, they’re 3 weeks old going to introduce jacks in a week or so.
I start Jacks at 7-10 days with the small amount of Jacks at 1/2 tsp per gallon the babies can handle it.

ITS HARVEST TIME...THE BUD THAT JACKS BUILT

Finally getting to the end game with this big multi grow. Harvest starts with the Sugar Black Rose 1&2. It's rated to go 45-55 days. I've taken them both at day 64. I'm seeing tons of milky and sprinkles of amber so it's time for these two ladies.
View attachment 356088View attachment 356089View attachment 356090View attachment 356091View attachment 356092View attachment 356093View attachment 356094View attachment 356095View attachment 356096View attachment 356097
Those are absolutely beautiful. Way bigger than mine. I have only been growing s few years do they are great for me. I would say this will he my best season so far. Yours look amazing!

I start Jacks at 7-10 days with the small amount of Jacks at 1/2 tsp per gallon the babies can handle it.
👍🏻. I use Biobizz light and all mix which come pre loaded light has enough for two weeks and all four to five weeks, all mix is too hot for autos so I use half of each hence no need to feed till week 4/5. I do use calmag once a week from week two.

They look awesome bro🔥. What kind off smells you getting from them🤤, and all with jacks ?.
Thanks mate, All Jack's, calcium nitrate, and Epsom the whole way. The smell is of fruit n cat piss. Not my favorite but I'll damn sure smoke it..lol.
We just quick dried a few nugz and it's got both of us stoned. It'll be even better cured up. Tasted pretty good too for a quick dry bud.

Those are absolutely beautiful. Way bigger than mine. I have only been growing s few years do they are great for me. I would say this will he my best season so far. Yours look amazing!
Thank Jan, I'm just knocking off rust. It's almost like starting over for me. It just took me a few grows to find a easy method I can stick with and that is Jack's of course..lol. The peat based medium and jacks is exactly the combination I e been seeking. Something easy and uncomplicated. A method I can share with others and have confidence in its ability to perform because I know it works.

Your a kick ass grower Jan. I'd say this is a coming of age grow ya got going. Ya got a system down and your exploiting the hell out of it..lol. I wish you were my neighbor.

I have stuck with the tap water, 1/4tsp gal in veg n bloom..only bump that gets is the calcium nitrate at 1/4tsp gal. Epsom is added randomly but after this grow I think I'll start a low dose every watering.. That's a normal watering which begins with germination on to harvest. I added nothing else. I never used a pH meter or ppm the whole grow.
I'm not calling Jack's the magic potion of cannabis growing. It's just simple. Much like the MegaCrop method. Just simple measure, stir, n feed. If it needs moisture it gets Jack's...simple

It's great to see how well it works for you and your happy frog medium. Seems to be an all round product.

👍🏻. I use Biobizz light and all mix which come pre loaded light has enough for two weeks and all four to five weeks, all mix is too hot for autos so I use half of each hence no need to feed till week 4/5. I do use calmag once a week from week two.
I'd sure like to see what your doing Thomas. You ever think of starting a journal?

ITS HARVEST TIME...THE BUD THAT JACKS BUILT

Finally getting to the end game with this big multi grow. Harvest starts with the Sugar Black Rose 1&2. It's rated to go 45-55 days. I've taken them both at day 64. I'm seeing tons of milky and sprinkles of amber so it's time for these two ladies.
View attachment 356088View attachment 356089View attachment 356090View attachment 356091View attachment 356092View attachment 356093View attachment 356094View attachment 356095View attachment 356096View attachment 356097
Nice work!

I have stuck with the tap water, 1/4tsp gal in veg n bloom..only bump that gets is the calcium nitrate at 1/4tsp gal. Epsom is added randomly but after this grow I think I'll start a low dose every watering.. That's a normal watering which begins with germination on to harvest. I added nothing else. I never used a pH meter or ppm the whole grow.
I'm not calling Jack's the magic potion of cannabis growing. It's just simple. Much like the MegaCrop method. Just simple measure, stir, n feed. If it needs moisture it gets Jack's...simple

It's great to see how well it works for you and your happy frog medium. Seems to be an all round product.
Yep. I am sold on the simplicity of Jack’s. I am using Jack’s Classic, 20-20-20 in veg then Bloom Booster 10-30-20 in flower. I think when I need to buy more, I will get the 5 lb tub of Jack’s Professional as that is what dogster uses. The stuff is inexpensive and my house plants love it. I am even using it in my ornamental plantings this year. The downside is that it isn’t organic but the ease of mixing and no pH’ing washes that downside out for me.

Yep. I am sold on the simplicity of Jack’s. I am using Jack’s Classic, 20-20-20 in veg then Bloom Booster 10-30-20 in flower. I think when I need to buy more, I will get the 5 lb tub of Jack’s Professional as that is what dogster uses. The stuff is inexpensive and my house plants love it. I am even using it in my ornamental plantings this year. The downside is that it isn’t organic but the ease of mixing and no pH’ing washes that downside out for me.
Thank you Sir. Yeah, Jack's is in no way organic but I'm okay with that. I'd never used dry nutrients before but I'm sold now. Cheaper and much easier than following some chart with expensive liquids. Screw that.

Organics are cool but I always struggled with issues. Teas, and a plethora of ingredients just isn't for me. Once a grower gets everything dialed in it's great but I find that dialed in plant with a lot less of this n that. Salts do a good job. I'm not flushing these to death in late flower either. I've stopped feeding and just use plain tap water till the end. Just flipped into 9 weeks.

I'm going to dig into this 5gal stump when it dries out. It feels pretty firm. I wanna check out the roots n see how much they filled it up. I may got to 7 gal pots next grow.

@greenmobster440 , your plants are looking great, my friend.
I don’t think we will ever find a simpler way to grow than Jacks.

@oldfogey8 , you found the professional available in a 5 lb. tub?
Thanks flower, I think I'm sticking with the classic 103020. I could get the professional blend but I've got 50lbs of calcium nitrate and it works well providing calcium and a secondary N boost. I seem to use way more flower formula verses veg. A lot more watering in the flower stage.

I'd sure like to see what you’re doing Thomas. You ever think of starting a journal?
I was thinking about doing a journal on my next run with the runts muffin from barneys. I was growing in a 4x4 tent but had to give up my tent space so had to convert my cupboard to a grow room.

Attachments

• IMG_4155.jpeg
    IMG_4155.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4152.jpeg
    IMG_4152.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4151.jpeg
    IMG_4151.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4154.jpeg
    IMG_4154.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
@greenmobster440 , your plants are looking great, my friend.
I don’t think we will ever find a simpler way to grow than Jacks.

@oldfogey8 , you found the professional available in a 5 lb. tub?
Sorry. I guess I was thinking of the 25 lb bag. Brain fog this morning. I thought the tubs I have were 1 lb(but are 1.5 lbs) and thought the logical next size up would be 5 lbs. A 25 lb bag will last me to the grave with some left over for my heirs😂

Edit:Or maybe I could send you a couple lbs so you could compare and still leave some in my will😂

Thank Jan, I'm just knocking off rust. It's almost like starting over for me. It just took me a few grows to find a easy method I can stick with and that is Jack's of course..lol. The peat based medium and jacks is exactly the combination I e been seeking. Something easy and uncomplicated. A method I can share with others and have confidence in its ability to perform because I know it works.

Your a kick ass grower Jan. I'd say this is a coming of age grow ya got going. Ya got a system down and your exploiting the hell out of it..lol. I wish you were my neighbor.
Right it would be nice to have a neighbor that grows. I have a few friends a mile in each direction. On my same street. Jason has been growing for years. He is the one that traded me the sonlipo light (I am using) for some auto beans. I am not sure how much he paid for that light, but I think he got the shaft. He was happy with the trade, but I am a frugal shopper so I def got the better deal. He loved Carty's beans GDP and beast mode was his favorites. The other fellow I know he grows but I think it is only inside. He is old school, he said he has been growing since the 70s. He is the one thats been cutting the dead trees in our yard . He came yesterday and got the big one. My Son in law helped him with it. I sent him home with a zip of black apple and tangerine kush. He also said the canna salve I gave him was helping him. He is now able to touch his fingers together. Said it had been years since he has been able to do it. I just gave it to him on Tuesday I think. I love weed and all the useful meds I can make from it.

Sorry. I guess I was thinking of the 25 lb bag. Brain fog this morning. I thought the tubs I have were 1 lb(but are 1.5 lbs) and thought the logical next size up would be 5 lbs. A 25 lb bag will last me to the grave with some left over for my heirs😂

Edit:Or maybe I could send you a couple lbs so you could compare and still leave some in my will😂
The tub of Jacks I buy is in s four pound tub. It is about 27 bucks on amazon

I'm seeing on Amazon $61 for 10lbs of 103020 Jack's. That should last a few years.
The 4 pound tub will last me 2 yrs. I have been using it since sept 2023 and I am a grow monster. (Like you) lol love growing. I Still have more than Half

Thanks flower, I think I'm sticking with the classic 103020. I could get the professional blend but I've got 50lbs of calcium nitrate and it works well providing calcium and a secondary N boost. I seem to use way more flower formula verses veg. A lot more watering in the flower stage.

I have also noticed that I go through twice the amount of bloom nutrients.

Latest posts

Back