LOWRYDER 2 Manicuring and Harvesting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EpicEndo said:
yo richy, is that gumby made from your lrx1 trimmings or lrx2?
Both. Very narcotic high, this Gumby Hash! I mix it with buds and get a better high:D You gotta come try this dawg!:cool:

Yeah here's my three 17 day old LRx2 females!:cool: You can also see the lower branches provided because there's plenty light for the plant to flurish, just wait till their a month old!:cool: They start lookin mighty pretty, then! Like S21Thomas! His plants F'n rock!
Bigger pot sizes and the use of Myccorhizae helps Auto-Flowering strains thrive and get much bigger after transplanting and seem to grow bigger faster when switching them to a Flowering nute diet!:)

LRx2's planted 7-5 003.jpg

LRx2's planted 7-5 002.jpg

LRx2's planted 7-5 001.jpg

Nice & healthy ladies. Great grow & setup

Here's a better view of my grow.:cool: All 8 large pots are of course my transplanted females. 3 in back left corner are LRx2's!:D

The pics start from left side of box, to a middle view, then a view from the right.:D

Updated pics 7-22 shows grow box also 001.jpg

Updated pics 7-22 shows grow box also 002.jpg

Updated pics 7-22 shows grow box also 003.jpg

Looking MIGHTY fine there Richy. You sure have had some excellent grows with the lowryder!!! Cant weight to see ur finished product again!!! Take it easy brutha!

:D Just found three more females(LRx1) tonight! :D Oh, I feel so blessed!:) That's 5 female, 3 male, and two I'm still waiting on out of ten! And that's out of my own LRx1 seed stock I produced. This is hard work.:rolleyes: But fun work!:D
GREEN MOJO TO EVERYBODY!

Richy I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT HARD WORK BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THE FINAL REWARDS WILL BE.:smoke1: :joint: :bong: :48:
GREAT JOB ON YOUR OWN STOCK OF SEEDS.:holysheep:
MY MALES ARE PRODUCING POLLEN WHICH I BEEN PUTTING IN A CONTAINER FOR LATER. MY GIRLS WILL BE 4 WEEKS FRIDAY. I PLAN ON DOING SOME BOTTOM BRANCHES ON 2 OR 3 PLANTS.
WHEN SHOULD I DO THIS @ WHAT AGE?
lOOKS GREAT KEEP UP THAT HARD WORK:hubba:

s21thomas said:
Richy I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT HARD WORK BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THE FINAL REWARDS WILL BE.:smoke1: :joint: :bong: :48:
GREAT JOD ON YOUR OWN STOCK OF SEEDS.:holysheep:
MY MALES ARE PRODUCING POLLEN WHICH I BEEN PUTTING IN A CONTAINER FOR LATER. MY GIRLS WILL BE 4 WEEKS FRIDAY. I PLAN ON DOING SOME BOTTOM BRANCHES ON 2 OR 3 PLANTS.
WHEN SHOULD I DO THIS @ WHAT AGE?
lOOKS GREAT KEEP UP THAT HARD WORK:hubba:
Thanks for the compliment!:cool: Yeah, I know the rewards will be exactly what you said, and I can't wait!:D Hard work always pays off in the end!

Now would be a great time to pollinate them.:D The seeds need time to grow and mature while the plants are growing and 3 weeks after harvesting, while still in the plant. The age you've got them at know would be perfect! After pollinating, keep those pollinated plants out of the grow space a couple days, as to not interfere with your sinsemilla plants. When you do return the pollinated plants back in their grow space, you might want to keep the fans blowing inside off, and lightly spray the pollinated plant with water to keep the pollen stationary. When returning plant back to grow space!
Hope that helps!:D

Found another female!:D Out of those 10 LRx1 seeds (made by me.) I grew 6 females, 3 males, I think the other one died or was male and I forgot to mark it on my calendar. That's breeder ratio's!:shocked:

Anyway, here's some up-dated pics!:cool: :D but without the new female transplanted in a big pot yet.:rolleyes:

Updated pics 7-24 shows grow box also 001.jpg

Updated pics 7-24 shows grow box also 002.jpg

Updated pics 7-24 shows grow box also 003.jpg

Not quite. I kick out all the males as soon as I find out they're male and all the females are mine:D Lol

Here's some pics of a bud from my last LRx2 harvest,:) but I took the picture different than I normally do. It makes the bud look a lil' different:confused:
I think they're not as in focus as my usual pics.:rolleyes: I don't know the pic(not the bud) just looks different from rest of my pics.?

7-28-08 bud pic from last LRx2 harvest 001.jpg

7-28-08 bud pic from last LRx2 harvest 002.jpg

7-28-08 bud pic from last LRx2 harvest 003.jpg

7-28-08 bud pic from last LRx2 harvest 004.jpg

7-28-08 bud pic from last LRx2 harvest 005.jpg

7-28-08 bud pic from last LRx2 harvest 006.jpg

7-28-08 bud pic from last LRx2 harvest 007.jpg

7-28-08 bud pic from last LRx2 harvest 008.jpg

looks great bro. were you in different light to normal?

Thorn said:
looks great bro. were you in different light to normal?
No, I usually set camera to Auto, but I wanted to try something different. So, I set the camera to ASR, where you have to keep the camera super steady, I guess? (maybe there's not so much glare or somethin' n pics).:rolleyes:
I can't keep my hands steady for sh**.:eek: So I set my camera on the desk and just moved the bud around for different shots.:)

lol nice one. I hate taking pics of any outdoor plants I have as I can never steady my hand!

Thorn said:
lol nice one. I hate taking pics of any outdoor plants I have as I can never steady my hand!
Mine has a setting on it to steady it out for you if you put it on Auto.:cool: Pics look a lil' different. I think better. That's the way I've always done it before, just tried a change up this time and I know what you mean! when set to ASR I can't get my hands to steady for pic.:cool:
That's why I use the other way.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back