Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few pics before I do some pre-manicuring to certain aged plants:cool:

The first pic shows a pretty darn big LRx2(left) yet a LRx1 of my own stock(right) and is almost the same size. Those LRx1's are alot younger than that LRx2 in the pic, but only by 2 or 3 weeks. But their are LRx1's in my grow box that are keepin' up with the LRx2's that are the same age. Pic 3 is like pic 1 only with another one of my LRx1's on the far right. Now tell me, aren't those some huge, bushy LRx1's!. The final pic, pic 4, shows another one of my stock of LRx1 seeds, bushy as hell, not like normal LRx1's! Yes it did get to close to the light and has burnt the top a little.:hitchair:
What'cha think

8-15-08 updated pics 001.jpg

8-15-08 updated pics 002.jpg

8-15-08 updated pics 003.jpg

8-15-08 updated pics 004.jpg

whoops darn ladies growing into the lights! hehe

Keep it green buddy :D

i_love_amsterdam said:
Those look awesome. How much do you expect to get from those?
My stock of seeds looks like they're producing right along with the LRx2's, so maybe a couple oz a plant when full grown or three. Like I said don't know really. This is the first time I've grown my own stock of seeds.

richy b how do you do it ? ive just chopped down a lr2 and it was tiny only got 5gramms in total :fid::giggle:but i did do it under cfls just to see what the yeild was:p
as allways your ladys look fantastic :48:

yea mel, mine under cfls come out at around 5 grams per plant. nice fine smoke though :) I think HID lighting really makes these plants. And richy b your own seed stock of plants look mighty fine from where i'm sitting and i'm sure you will do just as well with them as the last plants, if not better! :D

melissa said:
richy b how do you do it ? ive just chopped down a lr2 and it was tiny only got 5gramms in total :fid::giggle:but i did do it under cfls just to see what the yeild was:p
as allways your ladys look fantastic :48:
Thanks for the :ccc:kind:ccc: words!:D I do alot to keep these plants lookin' like this. I can't believe that's all you yielded!? I know a couple people who have also had bad luck with fluorescents and LR's. 1 & 2's. The fact that most all the LR's life is in the Flowering Cycle, except the first two weeks indicates this or any plant in the Flowering Cycle prefers the spectrum the HID lighting puts out.(HPS,etc.)
When plants are in their Grow cycle they like the light spectrum the Fluorescent's give off(blue spectrum), thus I use a Agromax 600Watt HPS bulb. It gives an added 20% to 30% blue spectrum with the (yellow, orange, white spectrum) from HID lighting(HPS, etc.),which is needed more for flowering as described above.:cool:
These people I talk about though usually aren't trying to hard. They'll just throw a light hanging in a garage, they'll have a grow box without correct lumenosity or incorrect venting or they water too much, just all kinds of problems. But it's the same seeds I'm dealing with, so it has to be their own fault or carelessness, should I say.
I think if anybody grows a LR with HID lighting and uses correct nutes and p.h. levels, anybody can have a plant like mine. No tricks about it.;)
Thanks again!
LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER!

Thorn said:
yea mel, mine under cfls come out at around 5 grams per plant. nice fine smoke though :) I think HID lighting really makes these plants. And richy b your own seed stock of plants look mighty fine from where i'm sitting and i'm sure you will do just as well with them as the last plants, if not better! :D
Thanks! Your right about the HID lighting!:D I'm thinking the same thing about this seed stock!
I've never seen this one phenotype I just seen tonight before my own seed stock! It has the NL trait's in it. I have three. Real white hairs, and thrichomes galour! Looks snowed on. I'll take pics soon. Going to watch some Family Guy!:banana:
LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER!

bro i just wanted to say that because of you ima deff order myself some lowryder seeds that **** u grew looks straight DANK bro congrats and u should enter that in pic of the month. congrats again on the grow!

-- i toke with the hope that one day itll be legal

don't forget richy b that you can get varying spectrums in cfls too. my 2 cfls are 2700K which is more red spectrum that your usual 6400K cfls :)

But yea I wish I could get my 150watt hps out for these babies! oh well maybe one day :p

thanks for the reply richy ,,,,i have grown them under 400 hps and still no where a yeild like yours ,,,ill stick to non autos i think :giggle:
i think under you name should be richyb
lr1&2 master grower

:48:
also looking forward to more pics of these fine ladies :hubba:

Thorn said:
don't forget richy b that you can get varying spectrums in cfls too. my 2 cfls are 2700K which is more red spectrum that your usual 6400K cfls :p
Oh, yeah:rolleyes:! Sorry I forgot all about those flowering fluorescent bulbs. Sorry. I almost invested in some of those before I bought this HPS system. The fluorescents stay cooler. Meaning I wouldn't have had to buy as big of an exhaust fan as I did. Those boogers are expensive! You still get what I'm saying though about HID lighting vs Fluorescents when it comes to penetrating the upper canopy? :cool: Thanks again for the input.:) You keep me on my toes.;) I like that!:fly:

melissa said:
thanks for the reply richy ,,,,i have grown them under 400 hps and still no where a yeild like yours ,,,ill stick to non autos i think :giggle:
i think under you name should be richyb
lr1&2 master grower

:48:
also looking forward to more pics of these fine ladies :hubba:
No! I don't want to lose an AF grower! Espescially just because of a bad experience. But you must do what your heart yearns for. Just try throwing some in with the other Non-AF grow and maybe you'll get a good one. If not at least you'll have some buds harvesting while the others are growing.? Keep intouch. I want to see some more buds and grows from you!;) Women growers are cool. Just something bout them:cool:

Richy-B said:
Oh, yeah! Sorry I forgot all about those flowering fluorescent bulbs. Sorry. I almost invested in some of those before I bought this HPS system. The fluorescents stay cooler. Meaning I wouldn't have had to buy as big of an exhaust fan as I did. Those boogers are expensive! You still get what I'm saying though about HID lighting vs Fluorescents when it comes to penetrating the upper canopy? :cool: Thanks again for the input. You keep me on my toes.;) I like that!:fly:
Its cool man, I know there are some pretty good full spectrum and flowering spectrum flourescents out there like high wattage and that. I'd love to have the space to try them out to see the difference in plant growth and yeild. One day man, i'm telling ya! I'm gonna have a decent personal setup one day! And Until that day comes I can smoke and reflect...:smoke1::watchplant::stoned::fly:

I'm baked , just been out for a walk in the rain and sat on a fallen tree in the woods under an unbrella and smoked a BIG FAT BLUNT!!!

:48::D

Thorn said:
Its cool man, I know there are some pretty good full spectrum and flowering spectrum flourescents out there like high wattage and that. I'd love to have the space to try them out to see the difference in plant growth and yeild. One day man, i'm telling ya! I'm gonna have a decent personal setup one day! And Until that day comes I can smoke and reflect...:smoke1::watchplant::stoned::fly:

I'm baked , just been out for a walk in the rain and sat on a fallen tree in the woods under an unbrella and smoked a BIG FAT BLUNT!!!

:48::D
Hell yeah!:eek: That's what I'm talkin' bout!:D

Im in love with your daughters... where did you get those seeds? I think Im sold on LR

KushBlower12 said:
Im in love with your daughters... where did you get those seeds? I think Im sold on LR
It came from Dr. Chronic but I pollinated 2 male LRx1's with a female LRx1 and have a good stock of them right now. I'm getting so many pheno's, it's great! Some are white like the NL#2 used to make the strain and some are tall, and yielding like the LRx2's usually do.
Except for the LRx2 pheno's that grow tall(huge) and have all those side cola's and goin on! Those usually give me 2 oz to 3oz. Once one gave me a yield only 7g from a qp.:D
I do also have some bushy LRx1's! Crazy huh. I love it.:D

Latest posts

Back