Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated pics. The first three pics I'm going to post are the LRx1's with alot of NL#2 traits about it. 1st pic shows plant.2 and 3 show the buds up closer. Some of the hairs have started to turn orange but you can definately tell these apart from the rest. I've never had a pheno like that from LR!
The rest are LRx1's of mine with 2 or 3 weeks left!:cool: I have done some pre-manicuring to allow for more light to cast directly on buds. always do. Just like I turn them every other time I water. Or I just completely change around everything inside to allow for better lighting to parts of the plant that might not be getting enough light to them.:D I'm rambling now..Sorry just enjoy the pics!;)
That fifth pic is my monster LRx2.6th pic is the three LRx1's that are monsters!

8-20-08 Updated pics 010.jpg

8-20-08 Updated pics 011.jpg

8-20-08 Updated pics 012.jpg

8-20-08 Updated pics 013.jpg

8-20-08 Updated pics 018.jpg

8-20-08 Updated pics 004.jpg

8-20-08 Updated pics 016.jpg

8-20-08 Updated pics 002.jpg

8-20-08 Updated pics 015.jpg

8-20-08 Updated pics 005.jpg

8-20-08 Updated pics 006.jpg

8-20-08 Updated pics 009.jpg

w0w l00king very nice richy you only have 1 cool tube running with that maney plants?

If theirs only one bulbyou only can use one cool tube. It keeps it 75 degrees. Because the cool tube is being exhausted by a Wind Tunnel Six. 409 cfm. And my box is not that big. So it works great!The question you probably mean is "only one bulb, for that many plants?" Sorry if I sound like a jack-***. :rolleyes: I just had to deal with my Landlord coming over.:eek: Always a mutha'!
I wouldn't mind having 2 400watt hps's with cooltubes each;) but all I could afford at the time was one 600wattHPS.:D I could get better coverage to my babies with two 400's.

Thanks 4 Stoppin' n 2 Richy B's BrOthel!

yes richy thats what i ment sorry to hear that about your landlord nosey bastards

Nice Lookin' LR's Richy...Beautiful lookin' actually...I'm actually kickin' myself for not keepin' up w/ this thread now :doh: ...would u reccomend the LRx1 for a begginner indoors??? i've got about 5 successful outdoors under my belt...Take care of those babies, keep it up and keep it GREEN...

tn_toker420 said:
Nice Lookin' LR's Richy...Beautiful lookin' actually...I'm actually kickin' myself for not keepin' up w/ this thread now :doh: ...would u reccomend the LRx1 for a begginner indoors??? i've got about 5 successful outdoors under my belt...Take care of those babies, keep it up and keep it GREEN...
Sure just remember alot of lumens per sq ft. in a Grow space.:D Oh, and read this thread. It'll teach you alot!:cool:

sorry richy but all i can keep saying in your thread is :holysheep: they are beautiful ,stunning ladies :hubba: :48:,,

My most recent edition!:D Couldn't have came at a better time. That very night cops knocked on my door asking questions bout my neighbor and ****.:eek: Told him I didn't know anything about her. :holysheep: Just the fact that they came to my door means they would've smelled my grow, before I even openened the door. And for me to open up that door without this Carbon filter would've been like slapping the cop across the face with weedand shoving it in his nose! Nosey F'n Pigs!:mad:
The real test was four days later. My landlord called, only giving me a 3 hr notice he was coming to spray for bugs. Naturally I can keep him out of that room but the smell is just so loud that if we didn't buy that a few days before we would have been F'd!
I put some pics up so ya'll can see it. Only 126.00! Sized for the Windtunnel six. There's also one for Wind tunnel 4's(they're smaller):cool:
I took a close up so you could read what it says is on it.

Air Filter for exhaust fans 001.jpg

Air Filter for exhaust fans 002.jpg

Hey Richie i know you probably said but what light cycle do you keep your girls on, and have you tried other light cycles if so does it matter really on the yeild?

LowRider said:
Hey Richie i know you probably said but what light cycle do you keep your girls on, and have you tried other light cycles if so does it matter really on the yeild?
I keep my ladies on a 18/6 light cycle. Yes, the very first LR's I grew, I started with 12/12 which I found out was wrong for this strain and changed it to 18/6 after the first 4 weeks.:doh: Wasn't a whole lot of stretching because I kept my lights too close at the time also.:eek: The Joint Doctors LR Grow Guide recommends 18/6 all the way thru. There's even a point in which he say's, "the last 2 weeks it can be pushed back to 16/8 without a diminished yield", but I'm not gonna take that chance and neither should you unless trying to save on electric bill,etc. Heck, the last few weeks is when the buds really start to fatten up anyways. A light cycle of 20/4 would work, even 24/7, if they truly are AF's, they will flower no matter the light cycle. Thanks for stopping in!:cool: Hope I helped you out!:D

Like my friend GrandDaddyToke, I also needed some smoke:cool: so I pulled a plant only with 7 weeks under her belt, but she had alot of milky trichomes and actually a few Amber. These are looking better than my last harvests' at the 7 week marker. Must be my new nute regiment, or mixture of.
So here's some pics of her:D First pics will be of her before trimmed, even though I did do some pre-manicuring already in that pic! The last two show it trimmed and drying! Of course there will be more manicuring the more dry she is.
I know I could've let it go longer but I need weed!
Thanks 4 stopping in 2 my br O thel!

8-26-08 Updated pics 001.jpg

8-26-08 Updated pics 002.jpg

8-26-08 Updated pics 003.jpg

8-26-08 Updated pics 004.jpg

8-26-08 Updated pics 005.jpg

8-26-08 Updated pics 006.jpg

8-26-08 Updated pics 007.jpg

hey richy b ,,,fantastic as usual :p

them bottom two ladies remind me of headless ballerina figures,,,,beautifull ,,:giggle:

thats it you have conviced me too go and get myself some more :aok:

melissa said:
them bottom two ladies remind me of headless ballerina figures

I have no idea what your growing, but can you tell me the name of the seeds? :rofl:

Latest posts

Back