Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richy B...You took the words outta my mouth, it's just like everyone's one big happy dysfunctional family on here :D ...And indeed you've got the green thumb , no doubt about it...You've harvested some of the best lookin' plants i've seen on here ,imo, especially a near qp on a LR2...that's sershly amazing...I'm goin' with the lowryder for my first, or at least at lr mix ...what would you suggest ??? Keep us Updated with everything pal, keep it up and keep it green...

You deserve it buddy... Awesome grow.lol

Didnt see a Thread Congratulating You on the BPOM, soooo looked you up here and well.....
Congratulations!
she is beautiful.

tn_toker420 said:
Richy B...You took the words outta my mouth, it's just like everyone's one big happy dysfunctional family on here :D ...And indeed you've got the green thumb , no doubt about it...You've harvested some of the best lookin' plants i've seen on here ,imo, especially a near qp on a LR2...that's sershly amazing...I'm goin' with the lowryder for my first, or at least at lr mix ...what would you suggest ??? Keep us Updated with everything pal, keep it up and keep it green...
Go with it. I've always wanted to buy some LR mix seeds. Go with DR. Chronic! For seeds.:D

Pics of the week 7 plant, dried, fixing to go in cure jars. Been curing for a couple days now and I think I'll have it smoked before its cured all the way.
Week 8 plant is still brown bagging it till tonight and it'll go in jars also. Don't know weight yet but I'lll tell you later.:fly:

9-2-08 Update pics Dried 8 week plant 23g 001.jpg

9-2-08 Update pics Dried 8 week plant 23g 002.jpg

9-2-08 Update pics Dried 8 week plant 23g 003.jpg

9-2-08 Update pics Dried 8 week plant 23g 004.jpg

Iron Lotus said:
I cant stop looking mang... I bet the smoke is the bomb
Well it needs a little more time curing. That's when it'll have it's maximum taste but until then, I'm smokin on some n-e way!:cool: Still tastes great! The majority will get cured before I get my lungs filled with it n-e way, so I'm good.:D

those are pretty darn dense! You can see how packed together they are! Ahh I can't wait to be able to grow buds that tight! :D

Hope you are well :)

just wanted to say CONGRATS richy all your hard work payed off:clap:

and toker420 yes i got my lr2 beans from dopeseeds.com had 100% germ ratio so i would buy from them again imo good luck:joint:

hey richy sorry im late with the :clap: :congratulations :clap:

you most ceratainly deserved it

great new pics as allways lol,,,:48:

Great lookin' harvest...That's a great update for sure buddy, keep 'em comin' :D ...What breeder off Doc chron would u suggest for a mix pack of autos tho??? have u ever had any experience with dope-seeds dot com?? i've seen my most wanted strain on there, "snowryder " snow white x LR ...It' very nice lookin' but i doubt the harvest would be anything like you're getting on these LR2 girls and most part of the LR1's ...You grow some heavy duty LR's my friend thats for sure ...i'll be happy with a third of what you get...What would u think is the least amount of light needed to grow a lr to harvest??? watts/lumens wise.... Again Richy, You're grows are great pal...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

tn_toker420 said:
Great lookin' harvest...That's a great update for sure buddy, keep 'em comin' :D ...What breeder off Doc chron would u suggest for a mix pack of autos tho??? have u ever had any experience with dope-seeds dot com?? i've seen my most wanted strain on there, "snowryder " snow white x LR ...It' very nice lookin' but i doubt the harvest would be anything like you're getting on these LR2 girls and most part of the LR1's ...You grow some heavy duty LR's my friend thats for sure ...i'll be happy with a third of what you get...What would u think is the least amount of light needed to grow a lr to harvest??? watts/lumens wise.... Again Richy, You're grows are great pal...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...
I'd only mess with the creator of LOWRYDER, the Joint Doctor's Auto mix. Or others he's created. By the way these LRx1's were created from pollinating two or three tall males pollen with a short female. I get some crazy pheno's sometimes but on average these LRx1's are bigger than the LRx1's I order. So now I have my own seed batch of LRx1's and these are the results! No joke!:D
p.s. Luminosity levels depend on sq. footage of the grow space. Can't think of lowest allowable luminoscity level per sq. ft. off the top of my head right now and whatcha know, I've got to get ready for F'n school. Gotta go.

Thorn said:
those are pretty darn dense! You can see how packed together they are! Ahh I can't wait to be able to grow buds that tight! :D

Hope you are well :)
You've got a good eye, girl.:cool: They are alot more dense this go round! That's one of the things I'm most excited about this harvest.:D I'm sorry I can't get in there to see everybodies grows like I want! I'm dealing with graduation stuff right now. I graduate in a month. :cool: It's only a tech school for Auto-Mechanics, so don't think I'm adding this in to be high and mighty. That school sucked and still does. Dumb as I was when I went in there. I found my true passion to be this, Growing, and that's where all my study time went. Studying how to grow great buds!
I love it so much I'm thinking of checking out California State Laws more to see what all Truly is required to get a license to smoke, or what it'd take to get a license to grow it Medicinally. Even for others if I have to. That sounds like a killer job to me but I bet I can't be a smoker and Medicinal Grower at the same time either.:confused: :cool: Anybody know?
p.s. Thanks for all the kind words and rep point from everybody!
LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER!

Richy-B said:
You've got a good eye, girl.:cool: They are alot more dense this go round! That's one of the things I'm most excited about this harvest.:D I'm sorry I can't get in there to see everybodies grows like I want! I'm dealing with graduation stuff right now. I graduate in a month. :cool: It's only a tech school for Auto-Mechanics, so don't think I'm adding this in to be high and mighty. That school sucked and still does. Dumb as I was when I went in there. I found my true passion to be this, Growing, and that's where all my study time went. Studying how to grow great buds!
I love it so much I'm thinking of checking out California State Laws more to see what all Truly is required to get a license to smoke, or what it'd take to get a license to grow it Medicinally. Even for others if I have to. That sounds like a killer job to me but I bet I can't be a smoker and Medicinal Grower at the same time either.:confused: :cool: Anybody know?
p.s. Thanks for all the kind words and rep point from everybody!
LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER!

Congrats on graduation. I graduated from a auto/diesel tech school a couple years ago myself. My school sucked to, I learned more auto **** in my vocational class in highschool and now im not even working in the auto/diesel industry. Total waste of money!!!!

Starting off in an independent shop that wants to show you everything would've been my best bet. I'm the type to learn more with hands on teaching. This place I go just makes us read books with the occassional shop day.Whoo!

Updated pics.:cool: This is from the 2nd LRx1 plant pulled after brown bagging. 28g dry weight! :D

9-4-08 Update pics 2nd plant Dried 8 weeks old 003.jpg

9-4-08 Update pics 2nd plant Dried 8 weeks old 001.jpg

9-4-08 Update pics 2nd plant Dried 8 weeks old 002.jpg

Latest posts

Back