Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's play a lil game. Can U spot the not!:cool: Only one of the plants is a LRx2 the other two are LRx1's. Can u tell me which one it might be? Normal LRx1's don't grow like this.. Can You Spot the Not?:) The 2nd pic is of the middle plant upclose. I know the answer, I'm just wanting to see how my seeds compare or go beyond.
Meanwhile, the 3rd pic is of a root system on my plants. 3 Gallon buckets. That's a heck of a root system with my plants!! It's due to the Myccorihzae, I use.:cool:
Enjoy the pics!
LONGLIVE THE LOWRYDER!

Root system with Huge LRx1 and Lrx2 can u spot the not 002.jpg

Root system with Huge LRx1 and Lrx2 can u spot the not 001.jpg

Root system with Huge LRx1 and Lrx2 can u spot the not 003.jpg

You make me want to order some LR #1. It looks like a neat plant too. How's the smoke compare to LR #2?

hey richy ,,,well done on graduation ':'woohoo:

im going for the 3rd one on the first pic ,,,either way there alll awesome :p

Awesome grow and man what root system.lol

Richy-B said:
Starting off in an independent shop that wants to show you everything would've been my best bet. I'm the type to learn more with hands on teaching. This place I go just makes us read books with the occassional shop day.Whoo!

Yea at my tech school its was like 85% books and 15% shop time. thier curriculum was f***ed up. its probly better now but i learned more **** in highschool because it was like 95% shop and 5% books. I used to work for NTB its sucks and plus where i work now pays really good and is like a 3min drive(saves on gas). I always have auto/diesel tech to fall back on.

And my guess was the 3rd one is lr2. Damn your bud looks do sticky....mmmmmmmm

It's the first one from the left ...;) the one w/ the label as lr2 :D ...but i also noticed as it is more bushier and the colas seem to reach out farther , thus making it more bushier/branchier ...ok am i right??? i love these comparisons like this, keep 'em up ...oh and , You Are the Man Richy B! You got skill my friend ...Keep it up and Keep 'em comin' ...peace

tn_toker420 said:
It's the first one from the left ...;) the one w/ the label as lr2 :D ...but i also noticed as it is more bushier and the colas seem to reach out farther , thus making it more bushier/branchier ...ok am i right??? i love these comparisons like this, keep 'em up ...oh and , You Are the Man Richy B! You got skill my friend ...Keep it up and Keep 'em comin' ...peace
You got it! It was the first one.(one on the left) I was wondering if any body would see that tag. I didn't see that I left that tag in there til later. I was hoping no one would see it or think it was there to psych them out! Good Job! That just shows how big my LRx1 pheno's from my seed stock get.
:banana: :lama: :48: :fly: :48: :banana:

Updated pics.:banana: This is my latest lady to pull for harvest! I think it's the third plant. I'm so stoned :D She's 9 weeks old. :) That I'm sure of. Anyway, this gal had a massive cola on her. She's in the drying process now. Hangin upside down. :cool: Huge main cola, I'm tellin ya'! I'll get back shortly with ya'll for some more updated pics on the buds in the brown bags.

9-8-08 Updated pics LRx1 001.jpg

9-8-08 Updated pics LRx1 002.jpg

9-8-08 Updated pics LRx1 003.jpg

9-8-08 Updated pics LRx1 006.jpg

9-8-08 Updated pics LRx1 007.jpg

9-8-08 Updated pics LRx1 008.jpg

I was wrong, this is the fourth plant. 4got to take pics for ya'll to see that third one.:eek: Likwke I've been saying, I'm always busy! Sorry ya'll.
But anyway,Hope you can see just how big the main cola was on this 4th lady. The next post pics will show all the plant drying.

9-9-08 Updated pics LRx1drying out,and big cola 001.jpg

9-9-08 Updated pics LRx1drying out,and big cola 002.jpg

9-9-08 Updated pics LRx1drying out,and big cola 003.jpg

Here's the whole plant drying with the main cola already split into buds. And they are some dense a** buds! That last one was just so you could compare with hand for size. My hand's 7 1/2in long.
This one's gonna be a heavy one!

9-9-08 Updated pics LRx1drying out,and big cola 004.jpg

9-9-08 Updated pics LRx1drying out,and big cola 005.jpg

9-9-08 Updated pics LRx1drying out,and big cola 006.jpg

9-9-08 Updated pics LRx1drying out,and big cola 007.jpg

damn Richy i wish you could see the drool i have running down my chin lol freaking out standing job man

I can't wait till more of these cure! I'm droolining too! :D

Plant five was pulled yesterday and has had the fan leaves removed.:) Plants hangin from clothes hangers, like it usually does. Those pics will be posted 2morrow. Until then enjoy these pics of it while it's still in the pot.:D

Plant 3 yielded 26 grams dry.:cool: Not to shabby.:D

9-9-08 Updated pics LRx1plant 5, 9weeks 4 days 001.jpg

9-9-08 Updated pics LRx1plant 5, 9weeks 4 days 002.jpg

9-9-08 Updated pics LRx1plant 5, 9weeks 4 days 003.jpg

9-9-08 Updated pics LRx1plant 5, 9weeks 4 days 004.jpg

congrats!!...in few weeks we will show ours when harvested...ours look so good too yours look great!! keep going we doing the keep going too

I KNEW IT! Ya should keep the 'spot the not's goin' Richy B... Man i could just sit and keep lookin' at your thread all day , it's wonderful world here ...So have you added any new additions to the collection??? it seems like you were gonna order a new auto strain... if you get the chance see what ya think about dope-seeds snowryder , i haven't been able to get any input or opinions on it...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN Richy B...

tn_toker420 said:
I KNEW IT! Ya should keep the 'spot the not's goin' Richy B... Man i could just sit and keep lookin' at your thread all day , it's wonderful world here ...So have you added any new additions to the collection??? it seems like you were gonna order a new auto strain... if you get the chance see what ya think about dope-seeds snowryder , i haven't been able to get any input or opinions on it...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN Richy B...
BEEN REAL BUSY WITH GRADUATION COMING UP AND DECIDED TO MOVE FROM THIS HOUSE. THE LANDLORDS UNBEARABLE. CAN'T DO WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO. ALL BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SNOOP THRU MY HOUSE. BUT SEE HE CAN'T WITH MY DOGS N THE HOUSE AND HE SAYS SHE HAS TO GO OUT OR I HAVE TO LEAVE. SO IM LEAVING. HE ADMITTED HE WAS SCARED OF DOGS. SEE SO WHEN HE SNUCK INTO THE HOUSE THE OTHER DAY MY BIG *** PIT SCARED HIM. HE WANTS TO SNOOP, THAT'S ALL. F THAT!:eek:

Latest posts

Back