Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dewby said:
Nice. Did you use soil? Sorry, didn't have the time or energy to read your thread. I'm starting out with a 60 site AeroFlo for my first grow and hoping to yield about 2 oz's a plant, how much did you yield in all? Have you ever tried Aeroponic growing? If so, how much did you yield on average?

Sorry for all the questions, just really curious as to how my plants will turn out and how much I'll end up getting.

Thank you.
Soil. Organic Nutrients.:cool: I average an ounce a plant, give or take. Just depends on the traits it likes to exhibit.:cool: I've had some only give me like a half oz. that sucked for me, but I've had a LRx2 that yielded me just a quarter shy of a QP.:eek:

Here's some pics I havent showed ya'll yet. These pics are from 9/11/09.
There's not that many in the box n-e more. I have to clear out again because of my College graduation coming up in Oct. Sux! I'm gonna move. Gonna find some place with a basement and without a snoopy as* landlord. I can't take this shi* n-e more. I need my privacy! Ya'll know what I'm say'n! Enjoy the pics!

9-11-09 Updated pics Box pic 001.jpg

9-11-09 Updated pics Box pic 002.jpg

9-11-09 Updated pics Box pic 003.jpg

9-11-09 Updated pics Box pic 004.jpg

lookin tasty as ever! I hear ya on crappy landlords! Best thing you can do is go to citizens advice bureau (or your equivalent) and make sure you know your rights and what they can and cannot do so when they start being out of line you can put em back in their place.

Ahh I wish I had some green!

plant 9 and ten. Both Lrx1. Purple again! Wait, till I put my pics of the 2nd LRx2 plant that's been pulled this harvest! Then you'll see some purple!:D Well some of my pics wont upload:hitchair: they're above the forums limit and I'm tired, heres other pics of the two plants. These are 11 week and 4 days old. The longer They grow the fatter they get!

9-21-08 Update pics (3 plants) 002.jpg

9-21-08 Update pics (3 plants) 001.jpg

9-21-08 Update pics (3 plants) 005.jpg

9-21-08 Update pics (3 plants) 006.jpg

9-21-08 Update pics (3 plants) 009.jpg

9-21-08 Update pics (3 plants) 008.jpg

9-21-08 Update pics (3 plants) 007.jpg

Richy-B said:
Here's some pics I havent showed ya'll yet. These pics are from 9/11/09.

have I time warped and lost a year and 2 months? :confused2:

Great grow as usual Richy :)

I love reading this journal, it shows what you can do if you know what your doing :farm:

As I slink off into the distance muttering ******* as I look at my 15 gms off my last LR2 :rofl:

HippyInEngland said:
have I time warped and lost a year and 2 months? :confused2:

Great grow as usual Richy :)

I love reading this journal, it shows what you can do if you know what your doing :farm:

As I slink off into the distance muttering ******* as I look at my 15 gms off my last LR2 :rofl:
oops:stoned: . Yeah, I was high when I put that in there.:rofl:

Richy-B said:
Here are those pics of the pheno! :holysheep: 52g Monster! LRx1 usually only yields 30g to 45g. One 92g monster was reported as grown hydroponically.

Feedback Appreciated:D

Thanks for my new backround picture on the second pic here...

whew

stunning as usual richy ,,,,oh sorry about the female male club thing ,,,i thought you meant a special 420 girls club :doh: but why doesnt your fiancee join the one on here :48:

melissa said:
stunning as usual richy ,,,,oh sorry about the female male club thing ,,,i thought you meant a special 420 girls club :doh: but why doesnt your fiancee join the one on here :48:
She's actually too busy to join right now anyway. But thanks!:D
LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER!
:48:​

I hate trimming! My Fiance helps with alot of it too, which makes it alot easier on me. Thank God. :)

Hey Richy, I picked your brain a while back when i was planning to grow lowryder ak47 x blueberry. Right now mine are a little over 3 weeks old and 6 out of 7 turned out female. They seem to still be pretty small, around 3-4 inches tall, but very bushy. My question is how much do lowryders grow after they start budding?

reno911 said:
Hey Richy, I picked your brain a while back when i was planning to grow lowryder ak47 x blueberry. Right now mine are a little over 3 weeks old and 6 out of 7 turned out female. They seem to still be pretty small, around 3-4 inches tall, but very bushy. My question is how much do lowryders grow after they start budding?
That's a great female ratio!:eek: Good job!:cool: Depends on the light placement. If you put your lights up too high, the plants will want to stretch to that light. But, I've had a plant grow up, that was directly under the bulb , bout 6in from top, and It grew to a massive size anyway. I had to move it of course, or I'd of burned the plant. The closer the light is to the top of the plant and the more light you give it, should stay bout that heighth, but like I was saying. You never know sometimes? Depends on the phenotype you produce.:D Hope this helps!

Your grow sounds awesome, do you have a thread started or a GJ?
LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER!

Latest posts

Back