GM90's 400w Bagseed grow (in flowering)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMachine90

Smokin' Good ; )
Reaction score
Ok guys i have put this journal on hold long enough lol. I started this grow out with 4 plants and only ended up with one female, but my first! so i am pretty happy with what i got. Right now she is on her 32nd day of 12/12 and was only vegged on for a week.(before i knew i was getting the 400w..) She is in a mix of 1/2peat moss 1/2FF oceans forest. her Ph is usually a constant 6.8 and she has just been introduced to full nutes.(FF Trio) Well here are some pics!

Updates probably coming every 2-3 days..

if you wanna know more just ask

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

She is coming along nicely! I hope everything goes well and you have a great harvest.

Ok guys got a question for ya... i noticed that my leaves are never straight out. the tips are always a little curled(like in the pics above) they have always been like that anyone know what it could be? to much water? i will post an updated pic in a minute or two, just curious and want to know everything for my next REAL grow...Master Kush.. mmmm..

I'm not sure about that problem but she looks healthy, i wouldn't worry about it unless you notice another problem occurring. I think sometimes we over diagnose our plants, like a parent rushing their kid to the doctor over the sniffles. Green mojo for you!

Things are going very well so far, lights were switched around 45 days ago after only a week of veg, so in these pics she should be in her 3rd week with actual buds...

0303092012.jpg

0303092012a.jpg

0303092014.jpg

0303092014a.jpg

0303092015.jpg

ok guys just a lil update, pictures coming tomorrow.. She is filling out nicely since the last update and is around her 5th - 6th week in flower so not to much longer to go... It's getting exciting!! Well like i said i will throw up some new pics tomorrow as soon as she wakes.

Latest posts

Back