For the fine folks here at mp, warning, graphic material.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JBonez

Two facts:

1. Some members go out of their way to help others.

2. Some people actually listen.

Thanks guys.

Strain guide from left to right: 1. White Rhino, 2. Ice (added effect), 3. Ice, 4. Ice, 5. white rhino, 6. Northern lights, 7. Skunk #1,
8. Yorkshire terrierXminiature poodle f1 hybrid.

and last pic is just for braggin rights, hah ahh ahah. **coughing** sorry, lol.

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1990.JPG

1 question over here Jbonez yorkshire terrier x minature poddle f1 hybrid ..doe's attitude seeds supply this strain and doe's it burn well. oohh and doe's it leave you with a bark in ya throat ? peace ! enjoy p.s i ask because i once smoked great bernard x pekinese f2s and it left me with a "bark" and a "yelp" ! in my throat !

Great pics JB :)

Does your Yorky T always wear a bullet proof vest? ;)

Here is your second pic showing all its hidden Trich :aok:

:peace:

2 2 tr.JPG

Good Job! The girls are looking great.

The Yorkie/Poodle appears to be Yorkie dominate.

Also the RO looks good. However, if I had a set up like this, I would consider an overflow on the barrel that went to a drain or outside. Float valves are not the most dependable devices in the world.

Great stuff. Where is everything in the harvest cycle? (Except the yorkie x poodle, of course.)

That poor yorkdle needs a break you are blowing to much smoke his way, and staining his face.:laugh: The vest will save his life if gun happy LEO comes, they would shot that visous dog.

Great looking ladies Love to take one on a date.:laugh:

Green Mojo :peace:

nice colas J. that float is a bit close to the top there bro. if someones home with it, no problems.

have you smoked the NL's yet?:) ...bb...

HippyInEngland said:
Great pics JB :)

Does your Yorky T always wear a bullet proof vest? ;)

Here is your second pic showing all its hidden Trich :aok:

:peace:

Hippy, that's friggin amazing. How's that done?

And, Bonez, you're looking just right there. Nice job.

point taken about the float valve, ill run an additional overflow to the waste drain, problem solved, ill use quick connects to make it even more convenient.

Thanks for all the comments guys, i owe my skills to you guys, your constant advice, and my own research have gotten me where i am today.

these buds are only 5 weeks into flower, got a few more to go before harvest.

Great lookin' ladies, congratulations :hubba:

Your Skunk#1 looks alot like mine, is it from Peak by chance?

purplephazes said:
1 question over here Jbonez yorkshire terrier x minature poddle f1 hybrid ..doe's attitude seeds supply this strain and doe's it burn well. oohh and doe's it leave you with a bark in ya throat ? peace ! enjoy p.s i ask because i once smoked great bernard x pekinese f2s and it left me with a "bark" and a "yelp" ! in my throat !

the smoke def has bite, i know the breeder, i didnt create the strain.

Latest posts

Back