Deer problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindbudcocky

Reaction score
Those savi bastards are eating the top off of my last plant outdoors,
not to mention the whole other female:mad: I read that garlic will help me...but how do I keep the smell around with the rain and all? I have plenty of pics,but it wont let me post them it says that the files are too large. Thanks alot

Peace

Hey Kind, Now we are getting into my area of expertise. Deer are smart, and can one really blame them for knowing what is good ? Heck if my cat could roll papers he would smoke his catnip without hesitation, Ha- Ha.
Go to a couple of barbershops and tell them you need some hair for a science project for whoever you dream up, your kid or a nieghbor, whatever, just some halfway lame excuse ya know. Spread that around in the area 50' circle is good, urinate in the area also. If you got a dog throw some of his stuff around the area as well, Deer don't like things that are new and perhaps threatening to them, so even a noisy piece of paper will spook them. If you do urinate in the area, then try to hit the side of trees. Higher up the better cause then the scent will be better airborn.
Remember the hair is not yours, and one day you stopped to walk the OL'Dragon if any thing ever came back your way.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Awsome...See I've heard it helps alot,i just didn't want to risk it with mine.
Every week or so I go back there and check on her and piss as much as possible on surrounding Pine's.The only problem I'm having with this site is that it says all of my pics. are too big,and I don't know how I can get my babys on here!
Much thanks King Kahuuna

Do you use photoshop or even photobucket ? even paintshop pro, all of these can be used to shrink a pic to what you need. If you don't have one of them then see if you can use a trial download for doing the job.
Good luck bro, keep us posted and don't shoot Bambi no matter how good venison sounds right now, LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

heard of a 308 calibre rifle that will fix the buggers lol dont you have any type of cage,netting round ya plants

Kodak Easy share is what I have, I just need to find a way to lower the pixels or something help me out so ya'll can see my lil babes!
Much Thanks too all!

Yo Stonedsmithy, Dude I have a Norma .308 and it would blow a rhino in half, what are you thinking ? LOL you would just ruin that good meat, even just a clean head shot is gonna take everything all the way back to the belly button, LOL. yeah stringers or wire would definitly help, but it would also say someone is caring for me, Is this a stealth grow ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I had two females that were stealthy until those creeps made there smelly noses to em and uprooted the mother...O yeha and by the way I have a 7mm mag for the next thing that crosses my plants environment lol.
Help I need a way to get my pics. on here, it will let my got to brows and select the pics. it's saying that they are about 400kb to big or so
Any help will be much appreciated! Thanks

i have a solution,put some saltlicks up on some tree's away from the plant they wont bother it and if that dont work u can always buy a bb gun=)

Download a program call irfanview. Its small and effective. You can crop pictures and resize them easily.

Hey, I shoulda thought of the saltlicks myself, yeah that would attract like all of them maybe ? Don't know, but yeah nothing like a little salt with your salad. LOL
Hope it works for you dude, I do like the idea of the salt far away though.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

kindbudcocky said:
Those savi bastards are eating the top off of my last plant outdoors,
not to mention the whole other female:mad: I read that garlic will help me...but how do I keep the smell around with the rain and all? I have plenty of pics,but it wont let me post them it says that the files are too large. Thanks alot

Peace

There is a foliar fertilizer called "BOBEX" which I swear on my cat's life will STOP THE DEER. You mist in on on a dry day- if it has 12 hours to dry it will last for a month or more. I have been using it for 8 years & they don't touch anything (my property backs on timberland and the deer are everywhere!)

Smells of garlic & something worse... pretty funky, but only when it's wet. It's not chemical, but isn't labled "organic."

P.S, please guys, don't shoot them, they're just hungry- not evil.

shoot dem thats marijuana abuse!!!im sitting here crying cuz i got no bud atm while them deer are stoned off there asses!

Ok, blaze that was funny. You have my permission to shoot them.

the good old 308,303 an270 are themost commin rifles in n.z for deer stalking ive shot a few deer with 308 an it aint that bad on them just aim above the front legs through the chest whammo got yaself some veny yum yum haha just a thought but

Buy a bottle of liquid fence.Follow the directions and your deer problem will be solved!

stonedsmithy said:
heard of a 308 calibre rifle that will fix the buggers lol dont you have any type of cage,netting round ya plants

it is illegal to huint right now he could get a huge fine or even go to jail if he was caught shooting a deer in june lol + he could not eat it eather right now it is dagerous to kill and eat a deer because some carry dieases's or how ever you spell it

Serious. Its the best way man. Spread that around in the area and not even your dog will go next to it. Or just pissing around it works. Make it fun by buying a 12 pack, sit down next to your plants, get drunk and pee around them. its like a bonding thing. just dont piss or fall on your plants.

it is illegal to huint right now he could get a huge fine or even go to jail if he was caught shooting a deer in june
Thats good advice!LOLOL

Oh i didnt know your only allowed to hunt certain months of the year over there,well ya learn something new evry day dont ya lol lion idea sounds mint lol ya just wouldnt want them to start eating ya plants then youd be stuffed lol

Latest posts

Back