led 4 ligth??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buds4me

Reaction score
can you use led light for growing?? If it can I would think the over all cost savings would be worth the venture. just a thought. :rolleyes:

thanks for that link. I tryed a search for some info but I must not of used the right words.
thanks again.:eek:

The best way, I think, to search for things is to do an advanced search. Type in the key words your want. Then Under then switch it from 'Search Entire Post' to 'Search Titles Only' This way it narrows the search to find the wrods in the titles of the thread, and not in the WHOLE post.

buds4me said:
can you use led light for growing?? If it can I would think the over all cost savings would be worth the venture. just a thought. :rolleyes:

If you're willing to learn how to build your own light boards, and can afford the materials, then it would be a cost effective method.

The saved electric costs alone would pay for the materials in time.

If you were to buy the boards pre-made, the cost is still pretty outragous.

I recently queried an LED sign company for a 3 x 5 high output panel, and the cost blew me away. THAT ain't gonna happen.

Good luck to you man, and if you find anything that's reasonable in price, let us all know.

JerseyFreshB said:
The best way, I think, to search for things is to do an advanced search. Type in the key words your want. Then Under then switch it from 'Search Entire Post' to 'Search Titles Only' This way it narrows the search to find the wrods in the titles of the thread, and not in the WHOLE post.

Thanks for that tip. Ill try it out.

Ive been looking at some led light systems outrageous price to get started. building my own board looks like a fun project for this winter( work is slowing down). ill just have to use my old set up this grow.

Latest posts

Back