amazing idea-crossbreeding question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toker311

Reaction score
i had an amazing idea but i need help from an expert. How do i crossbreed a marijuana seed with fruit? like a blueberry kind of thing. I want to crossbreed a high potency marijuana seed with a lemon seed or with a guava fruit. PLEASE let me know

lol

i think the laws of genetics make that impossible

it's like crossing a human with a horse...

****. i really wanted to do that. how do they do it with blueberry than?

i'm no expert though, it's not a subject i've thought on

and how do they do what with blueberry?

it's like crossing a human with a horse...

Haven't you ever heard of a centaur? :rolleyes:

You can't cross marijuana with anything but marijuana.

Blueberry 'flavor' (or blue color) is a characteristic (phenotype) of a strain. No blueberries were ever involved.

Some great reading can found here.

Bubby said:
Haven't you ever heard of a centaur? :rolleyes:

You can't cross marijuana with anything but marijuana.

Blueberry 'flavor' (or blue color) is a characteristic (phenotype) of a strain. No blueberries were ever involved.

Now why'd you have to go and say a thing like that? I've been hoping for years that I'd find a gum seed in my package of Bubblicious gum so I could breed it with some bagseed.

Was going to come up with a "Bag-o-lishious" strain............:doh:

Pot Belly said:
Now why'd you have to go and say a thing like that? I've been hoping for years that I'd find a gum seed in my package of Bubblicious gum so I could breed it with some bagseed.

Was going to come up with a "Bag-o-lishious" strain............:doh:

hahahahhahaha thats the greatest idea ive ever heard. but i think through gene splicing and **** it is possible because they bred a spider with a goat to get some special kind of milk, i saw a video on it in biology. So if someone out there wants to do some gene splicing with weed and bubbilicious or a lemon let us know.

try grafting.. plants together..

and tell us how it turns out.. you never know until you try
Thats how they cross bread, other fruits..

hmmm...I don't believe 'cross breeding' is accomplished by "grafting"...
Grafting simply attatches an alien branch to a plant. Cross breeding involves genetic combinations/manipulation.

But when grafting, can't the added branch take on some of the characteristics of the mother plant some times?

Runbyhemp said:
You mean white rhino aint marijuana crossed with a rhino :ccc: First they told me there was no Santa, now this ...

Yep, turned out the tooth fairy was a scam too man along with the easter bunny. what a jip.:p

Runbyhemp said:
You mean white rhino aint marijuana crossed with a rhino :ccc: .

don't know about all that but what about a jack-rabbit bred with an antelope.
the famous "jackalope"

jackalope.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
Tomato and Mary Jane are very closely link in genetics, can you imagine red fat round buds or maybe a tomato salad that gets you stoned lol

if that were true i'd be a lot healthier from eating so many salads....

toker311 said:
So if someone out there wants to do some gene splicing with weed and bubbilicious or a lemon let us know.

"Here is my grow room, 1000W MH lighting, fans, etc. And here is my gene splicing lab, only cost me $40,000,000 and I get the added bonus of getting killer closeup pictures of the trichs from my electron microscope..."

:)

Latest posts

Back