Bak with a few questions ❓

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Fontaine

Reaction score
So I have a few questions here. First is when I was doing some lst to my plant, if the stem kind of separates from the main stem from pulling it down (I'll add a picture) will the plant be fine? I always see f1 f2 f3 what does that mean? First run with the strain or first time with clones from it ? And lastly is there a reputable place I can buy pollen fory auto i have just started my last one and i either want to het some auto pollen from a fem that someone reversed with the colidal silvet or watever its called PR even a pheno that produces big yields thanks for everyone's time and responses i have attempted another forum this is the best forum you all are cool as f*** and i appreciate everything all the knowledge and support and love everyone brings to this place thanks guys and gals.btw I'm going to start breeding certain strains to get seeds a lot of seeds hopefully . I am getting a tent just for breeding once I start these projects I'll be documenting them all and ill be saving seeds for future years and helping with seeds to lots of people paying it forward. I can't wait I love marijuana it's my passion biggest hobby rn besides playing music.and I plan on never stopping.

Attachments

• 1691779671362579865870231744873.jpg
    1691779671362579865870231744873.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1691779710110100552904660108485.jpg
    1691779710110100552904660108485.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 16917797299763724636542562879395.jpg
    16917797299763724636542562879395.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1691779817399724982976883815937.jpg
    1691779817399724982976883815937.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
You can try to tape the ripped stem. Should be ok. I would use micropore tape but I’ve used electrical tape too. F1,2,3 is ‘filial’ plants, meaning a female and male from the same strain was used to make the seeds. S1,2,3 would mean ‘selfed’ which usually means the seeds came from reversed clones(female plants forced to deceive male flowers). Don’t know where to buy pollen. Some people here(myself included) have pollen but I don’t know if anyone has auto pollen.

I have made auto pollen which worked well. I would be surprised if anyone sells it though. The time it stays viable is pretty limited, even frozen.

please let us know if it is still viable and how old it is

i have some pollen from Jamaica strandivars going on 3 years and I need to use it next spring for sure
I have some from 2020 and some from last year. Just refrigerated though. Don’t know when I will use it if at all. I just can’t throw things out much to my wife’s irritation…

So I have a few questions here. First is when I was doing some lst to my plant, if the stem kind of separates from the main stem from pulling it down (I'll add a picture) will the plant be fine? I always see f1 f2 f3 what does that mean? First run with the strain or first time with clones from it ? And lastly is there a reputable place I can buy pollen fory auto i have just started my last one and i either want to het some auto pollen from a fem that someone reversed with the colidal silvet or watever its called PR even a pheno that produces big yields thanks for everyone's time and responses i have attempted another forum this is the best forum you all are cool as f*** and i appreciate everything all the knowledge and support and love everyone brings to this place thanks guys and gals.btw I'm going to start breeding certain strains to get seeds a lot of seeds hopefully . I am getting a tent just for breeding once I start these projects I'll be documenting them all and ill be saving seeds for future years and helping with seeds to lots of people paying it forward. I can't wait I love marijuana it's my passion biggest hobby rn besides playing music.and I plan on never stopping.
Last thing sorry but is it normal for about week three the hairs turning orangish or is that my light to close ?

Attachments

• 16918003180226210506466243418927.jpg
    16918003180226210506466243418927.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I know pistils can start turning brown early if pollinated. Have you checked for any male flowers(hermies/bananas)?

Yea i see no little sacs anywhere just pistols and buds everywhere she was very stressed out the whole life until like six weeks ago so unless a fem it probably is gonna herm then which would suck but was still fun so we'll see

They can also end up looking like that if a fan is blowing on them a little too harshly.
Also if you happened to touch it, or had leafs rubbing all up on it that can be the result.

Make sure there is no bud rot anywhere. Got better pictures of the whole plant?
It's hard to tell with that picture but Bud Rot can make pistols look like that.

Last edited:
Yea i see no little sacs anywhere just pistols and buds everywhere she was very stressed out the whole life until like six weeks ago so unless a fem it probably is gonna herm then which would suck but was still fun so we'll see
Hermies are a bummer but they are still smokable. In the olden days, removing seeds from buds before smoking was par for the course.

I'm at work rn but I inspected last night and no bud rot anywhere I did touch a few of them and the fan was blowing on the one side pretty intensely and the kid I got it from said it was a pineapple express seed he had a pack of them and planted so I looked it up it kind of has similarities as the pictures iv seen and this plant has buds coming up the whole stem each strm . I have plenty of beans coming to me thanks to all you awesome people I've met lately but eventually if like to buy some pineapple express autos probably g 13s pretty high yielders after I get this pineapple express plant i can call it now put out the way I'm going to be doing the hubba bubba don't know the rest a of name from mephisto a memeber here gave me or donated I can say . I will be picking two males and two females and going to make as many seeds as i can and save them help the needy . Also I am going to be doing the same with the sugar belts So in the near future i will put the pics up once i start I wish i had a tent or two I could do a lot more once i get a few buks saved up ill be investing in a tent and another light so ill use my closet setup and put a tent somewhere and use that that way i can do two grows at the same time possibly auto tent and photo tent or veg and flower ill figure it out . One thing for sure I'm addicted

Latest posts

Back