White widow and her crosses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My white widow plants are doing nice. Clones look rough no roots yet.
IMG_3630.jpeg

The WW are going great. One is very tall one is very wide. The one in front is WW the other one is several weeks behind. It is just starting yo flower. The first one is starting 3 rd week of flower. They all got treated the same I guess some are flower growing than others. I am slso starting 4 WW X Trainwreck a friend in CA sent me. These are fems. I had 5 but I dropped one and the dog ate it. 😢
The soaked WW are almost ready. I will plant them tomorrow. Mykos was supposed to be here Sat but now it sat Monday. I don't want to plant without it. The tap root needs to be longer. It
image.jpg
was tiny today when I looked at them.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Love WW. That's a beauty. Growin ya arse off Jan. Love all this variety and stages. Great stuff.

Wow, nice job Jan. She's definitely gonna need some support with your winds. I love them big fat colas. That's the main reason I never top. Why remove my biggest cola? Just put her where ya want her and keep growin... 😂

Wow, nice job Jan. She's definitely gonna need some support with your winds. I love them big fat colas. That's the main reason I never top. Why remove my biggest cola? Just put her where ya want her and keep growin... 😂
She is good I have her on a 4 ft stake. She is just to the top. I have her wired pretty good.

Update on my White Widow. This is the one outside. The trics are milky white with a very few amber. I will check again on Sat. She smells of fresh citrus.
IMG_4886.jpeg
IMG_4887.jpeg
IMG_4890.jpeg
IMG_4892.jpeg
IMG_4889.jpeg
IMG_4888.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4885.jpeg
    IMG_4885.jpeg
    812.9 KB · Views: 0
This is the white widow inside. She is next to beast mode. They both were painted with some beast mode pollen. Just a few branches each. She is super bushy.
IMG_4896.jpeg

Latest posts

Back