How to resize pictures

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

I see we have a number of members can't seem to figure out how to resize pictures and post them. Here is how we do it. ;)

(1) Click mannage attachments

(2) Click browse

(3) Locate your picture and right click it

(4) Stroll down to open with then click on paint

(5) Up at the top you will see something that says Image click on that

(6) Stroll down and click Stretch/Skew

(7) Change the numbers in the boxes from 100 to 25 then click ok

(8) Close the screen down by clicking the red x in the top right corner. Once this is done you click yes to save picture.

I hope this helps some of you and if not i just wasted my time. :rofl:

test...

praktrica 069.jpg

praktrica 082.jpg

Hey Shuggy you need switch the # to 50 instead of 25 on that pic. ;) Some pics are different than other's. Delete that pic and try it again.

i can`t seem to get this right.
i can`t click on my picture in the post when i post this way, i must be doing something wrong...

Did you go to 50? If you did and they are still like that try switching the number in the boxes from 100 to 75. ;)

i`ve been trying all different # TBG,still trying but going with my computer knoledge this may take a while...

Just keep switching those numbers until you get the right size. Not sure whats going on because it should have worked for ya. I'm a computer tard so that's about all i can tell ya. :p Maybe you need to go above 100 on your numbers.

i think i`ve got it down now,cheers for the help TBG.
had to put the numbers at 275!

Another very usful program to do this with is "Microsoft Picture Manager".

If you open your picture with that, it has an "Edit Picture" selection that allows you to resize pics in several different ways that are very cool.

The "Predefined Size" is the easiest one. If you use the smallest webpage choice, it's perfect for posting.

Good luck!

what about with mac, now i cant click the pics and make them bigger, but my cell phone pics did it. how do i resize on iphoto:baby:

i went through the steps but it wont bring my pic´s up to the message . wot i´m i doin wrong ?

see if your camera's have settings for this. I had some problems until I found the appropriate setting on my camera. Now, all the pics I take are the right size.:confused:

OK i just unstuck this from the coffee table as we already have one in the Bud Pic section. ;)

But not everyone looks in that section if they want to know how to re size, maybe the resources could hold it, then if people ask about it, we can link the resource page :)

Latest posts

Back