I passed out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
I was watchin football and felt a little funny, dizzy, went into the bathroom and just felt like I had to lie down then Im wakeing up on the floor and had cut the bridge of my nose when I fell.

It must not have been long asI was not missed yet but eveyone could tell I was not right.

Went outside cooled off and started feeling better.

I was not drinking but was smoking and I was buzzed up pretty good.

Ive had times when I hit really good pot and cough and get dizzy and have fallen over from a big head rush but this was not like that I felt it coming on slow,then it passed.

Was kinda scarey, but I feel fine today.

Growdude did you get a hold of that AK47 from Florida?? lol
Must a been some GOOOOOOOOD Weeeeeeed..

Flyinghigh said:
Growdude did you get a hold of that AK47 from Florida?? lol
Must a been some GOOOOOOOOD Weeeeeeed..

It was my Blueberry, could have been the White Widow, hadnt made it to the bubble hash yet.

hey u might wanna get a check up by the doctor if u aint had one in a while bro u never no from what u decribed it kind of dont sound like it happend cause of weed so id go to the doc ,,i sencerily hope all is well with u grow dude uve been very nice 2 me plus im gonna be needing more of ur expertise on the water farm so be safe bro hope u feel ok and it dont happen no more

happy growin tomtom

nah- I was dating a girl who did this occasionally. Kinda freaked me out. She'd get up and you'd hear a "thud". Only seemed to happen when she was stoned though, but we were always stoned, so I dunno. I think it's a blood pressure thing, too low or something for a minute.
Great girl, weird anomaly.

tom-tom said:
hey u might wanna get a check up by the doctor if u aint had one in a while bro u never no from what u decribed it kind of dont sound like it happend cause of weed so id go to the doc ,,i sencerily hope all is well with u grow dude uve been very nice 2 me plus im gonna be needing more of ur expertise on the water farm so be safe bro hope u feel ok and it dont happen no more

happy growin tomtom

Well, if it happens again I might go.

Growdude said:
It was my Blueberry, could have been the White Widow, hadnt made it to the bubble hash yet.

Well GrowDude, I think when ur ready to smoke that Bubble Hash, then it sounds like you need to sit down and Mellow after smoking That..!! LOL
Sure sounds like some Great Smoke..!!

Last time i had been around someone who passed out and fell, we were in an apt in chico for halloween. Peeps everywhere gettin stepp'd on after a long hard night of party'n. People were doing the tightrope walk to get around. this guys movin through then stops in front of the washer and dryer......pauses there......and then just tips over? LOL he wedged right inbetween em :holysheep: it was so dang funny. He comes to and you can hear chuckles. Then you hear him arghhhhhh help me.....somebody help.....i cant move. He was literally trapped between them LOL when people realised he was stuck everyone just laughed. as people awoke they just ended up laughing to.

i laugh my azz off every time i think of that

glad you were able to get up growdude. :p

Latest posts

Back