Mini Budder?!?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uk1

Reaction score
Ok so here is the smallest plant i got & that ive ever seen thats started to buddddd :eek:

100_1387.JPG 100_1389.JPG

100_13888.jpg

oooh would this be alright next to my main plant cause its just sitting in the window at the moment , real obvious to ppl

Hey that looks really nice man:D
Can you share with us how you grew it like what type of light, soil, light schedule and so on.
Thats cool man GJ:aok:
Dro:cool2:

Reactions: Uk1
yea m8 , just crap soil lol , 12/12 , in a bathroom window , so steam from a shower too lol from seed also

Well I guess it worked lol, It's a little keeper:D
How old is the little guy?

no no no lil guy no no no

my lil girl!!! is bout 2months old , so small cause the grow setup i rekon

do you think it would be ok to put with my main plant , it gets good light but not good temps in the window

Yes it should be fine as long as you keep her on 12/12 lighting. ;)

Uk1 said:
no no no lil guy no no no

my lil girl!!! is bout 2months old , so small cause the grow setup i rekon

do you think it would be ok to put with my main plant , it gets good light but not good temps in the window

Yea lol ma bad ment little girl:D

This is the other small budda plant lol

1.1.JPG

IVE NOTICED LATLEY THAT IF U GROW A PLANT ON 12 12 FROM THE BEGINING THATS WHY THEY ONLY GET TO ABOUT THAT SIZE IF U WANT BIGER PLANTS U NEED TO VEG ON 24 HOUR LIGHT FOR A MONTH OUR 2 THEN PUT THEM UNDER 12 12 woops sorry about the caps lock ,,but any ways for the size they are its a nice lookin plant i like the colors in it ,,good job

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

yea i know that already thx for the info though , i did these 2 deliberatly (however you spell that) ... my main is great!

congrats on the bonzi looks like you will end up with one solid bud there

definately no reason not to put her with your main plant, just make sure your light cycles match. i've been doing one in a 20 oz mountain dew bottle, cropped her once or so and threw her into 12/12...cutest little bush, no more than 6 inches high out of the soil, with nice buds...under a 50 watt hps. quickest grows i've found so far. congrats on the lil lady, will be worth pics at harvest ;-)

Looks good, but i wouldnt plant on harvesting too soon

Latest posts

Back