Buds not forming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulC

Reaction score
Hey guys, if anyone's ever seen this before and what causes it and what can be done to fix.
So the plants are in 20L pots grew fine untill bloom they are 5 weeks into flower and not forming properly.
Screenshot_6.png

not forming properly?

can you please define what you mean by forming properly?

or better yet , please show us what a properly grown cannabis plant is supposed to look like at 5 weeks flower?

is this your first time growing this strandivar?

like 111 said , we need moar photos please so we can determine what is proper and what is un-proper

cheers
big

They are forming like mine do. Maybe mine are not forming right. They look good to me. What kind of light are you using?
Usually at 5 weeks mine are way beyond that size. Looks like 2 weeks. Generally at 5-6 weeks I have pretty much full size buds, just starting to color, and just before swell starts.

Are these sativa, or what are you growing?

Bubba

Usually at 5 weeks mine are way beyond that size. Looks like 2 weeks. Generally at 5-6 weeks I have pretty much full size buds, just starting to color, and just before swell starts.

Are these sativa, or what are you growing?

Bubba

30-35 days and you have almost full size buds?

that would depend on the genetics wouldnt it?

the snow leopard that we grew was super slow to flower and put on at least 75% of their size all during the last 30 days

some of those fast finishing flowers are another story

the c99 that we grow finishes in 7-8 weeks and yeah , at 5 weeks they are about done

some c99

IMG_2640.jpeg

we let this snow leopard go until the first snow….all that snow just melted and we shook off the rest and she went one more week before we chopped her

IMG_2351.jpeg

30-35 days and you have almost full size buds?

that would depend on the genetics wouldnt it?

the snow leopard that we grew was super slow to flower and put on at least 75% of their size all during the last 30 days

some of those fast finishing flowers are another story

the c99 that we grow finishes in 7-8 weeks and yeah , at 5 weeks they are about done

some c99

View attachment 337883

we let this snow leopard go until the first snow….all that snow just melted and we shook off the rest and she went one more week before we chopped her

View attachment 337882
Not full size with swell, but you can see what length is. That 5-6 flower, and yes genetics....that's what I'm driving at....for that comparison to be valid, clones would be a better control than seed plants, where phenos could be abundant

Last Dos si dos I grew from Home Grown Cannabis, 5 plants looked completely different. Two smelled indica like, two others reeked of garlic, and way more purple.

Snow cain from twenty 20 Mendocino had virtually little or no pheno variation.
They were like clones of each other.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back