Small Harvest - w/pics - Mr Bubbles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Bubbles

Reaction score
Well I was very shy with nutrients and this gal suffered a little but here is the aftermath. Her sister is finishing up and is looking much better. Our plan is to dry and cure this for 14 days and then cut her sister down while smoking her. :rolleyes:

Im still learning but this has to be the most dense bud I have ever witnessed. She has a lot of White Widow in her and is insanely smelly.

WW#11.jpg WW#12.jpg

oh YEAH!!! Nice job Bubbles...I just into 1st week of Harvest and know I will have enough for next and the will stock pile..Your second one has some nice looking Budd..The first one you Cut was she Harsh?..How long did you dry?..Enjoy the HomeGrowN Friend

^^ see yer puttin out killer buds and gettin mad at me for a lil post. u have nothing to fear! the nuggs look great. i totally dig WW i LOVE that sour sweet combo and DENSE ROCK HARD bud structure....

hope they smoke SMOOOOOTTHHHEE for ya. :hubba:

Thanks for all the replies. I am thinking the the first plant had to be a lil harsh because I was hair drying on cool the small buds. I do know last night we polished off the main cola, it tasted so sweet and we were both ripped. This one that just came down stinks so bad, I need to get this ***** into jars soon.

mmmmmmmmmm that is some good looking bud!!! How were the trichs looking before harvesting them both? Got any other plants on the grow??

great looking buds ,,,,hope the sister smokes even better than the first :tokie:

Those are some nice plants man. Keep up the good work amd enjoy the smoke :)

Thorn said:
mmmmmmmmmm that is some good looking bud!!! How were the trichs looking before harvesting them both? Got any other plants on the grow??

They both came down early, I am thinking the first came down at least two weeks early. The second likely a week early. Under my new microscope I was getting mostly clear a little cloudy on the last one. honestly I needed the smoke, everyday smoking my own is money saved. Given our country's economy and its worthless currency I need to double my efforts.

As for current grows, check out my Skunk #1 journal, now that is living...

thanks man. I harvested my first grow a week or so early and it was damn good smoke! But wish I could hve let them go at least a little amber to make that bit of difference, making the smoke better and therefore last you longer.

Latest posts

Back