HI to all...i'm not new but....!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C&H2

Good&Nice Member
Reaction score
Salut:ciao: ....some of you seen my pics i'm (NorthPearl;) )....but is finish....:D

Now i'm C&H2 so get the pics on....C&H2....lol:D

16 004.JPG

7fva.JPG

7dv.JPG

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;) By the way nice bud shot. :hubba:

:welcome:

Hello, I'm pretty new also, and having a lot of fun here and meeting wonderful people! Good to have you on board! Pretty bud!

:peace:

:bong2:

right on! nice pic. you should start a grow journal man.

welcome to the :chillpill: est place on the web.

Welcome once again c&h2. Glad to have you here on MP and I look forward to seeing some more pics like that one soon. Gorgeous budshot. Take care my friend.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;) By the way nice bud shot. :hubba:

Merci....M TBG....thank you very much....i see:eek: the Welcome....:D cool

Here some pics (66)nycdxgb.... :fly:

66 015.JPG

66 017.JPG

66 017a.JPG

Ettesun said:
:welcome:

Hello, I'm pretty new also, and having a lot of fun here and meeting wonderful people! Good to have you on board! Pretty bud!

:peace:

:bong2:

Thanks....Ettesun....i need a poffff :48: O....Thanks.

Here some....SP

s-p34sb.JPG

s-p37si.JPG

s-p37sh.JPG

allgrownup said:
right on! nice pic. you should start a grow journal man.

welcome to the :chillpill: est place on the web.

Thanks....allgrownup a grow journal i dot speek english very much for a GJ :hairpull:

More....SP

s-p38015.JPG

s-p37s.JPG

s-p58s 094.JPG

melissa said:
welcome again c&h2 :tokie:
O....Thank you Melissa nice to see you....I welcome you in my post to look at some pis
and if you see 1or2 nice pics give my a BIG THANKS....lol

See u....C&H2 :D
-----------------------here melissa---:48: ---thk C&H2----------------------

Here some....M39

n390209j40g.JPG

M3smo 021.JPG

m3dry 014.JPG

smokybear said:
Welcome once again c&h2. Glad to have you here on MP and I look forward to seeing some more pics like that one soon. Gorgeous budshot. Take care my friend.

Thank you....Smokybear....very glad to have a welcome from you ALL friends:shocked:

Here some....(16)....gbx(nycdxgb)

16 004a11.JPG

16 015a1.JPG

16smoke 020a1.JPG

WoW!

i hope my WW gets that full of trichs. nice camera....i cant get mine to zoom like dat.

allgrownup said:
WoW!

i hope my WW gets that full of trichs. nice camera....i cant get mine to zoom like dat.

Hi....Allgrownup your growing some WW give my some pics of the WW....Thanks (TheBG) say to my WW and WR is some good weeds....lake to see pics of WW,WR....C&H:D

Here Mix (54)....(sp1)x(mix polen ny,sd,gb,sk)....:rolleyes:

DSCF0683.JPG

DSCF0690.JPG

54 010.JPG

berserker said:
Hey C&H,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Hi....Berserker....WOW and WOW i will say THANK YOU very much mon chum very good info....
Thanks for the welcome Beer drinker i hope you smoke pot....lollll:D

Here you will see some of the best pics i have (mix pics)later pics

012.JPG

6a 014a1.JPG

16 025.JPG

16 015.JPG

darn you can grow some dank bud bro. Congrats and toke on..

Latest posts

Back