Video on Gumby Hash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
:D Does anybody know where I can see that Video on Gumby Hash or Bubble Gum Hash went? It used to be in this section of the forum. I kind of liked that method better. Seemed easier.:rolleyes:

not sure what your talking about really but try youtube.. they got all kindsa ****

Took me longer than I said it was going to, but I did it!:D I am angry at myself for not doin' this sooner.:eek: I like this Gumby way, instead of using screens and crap, you use gravity. Man this is some good shi*!:shocked: I've only smoked hash one other time and it was a long time ago. It got me high like, back in the day, high!:D
Don't throw out your trimmings what ever you do people! Turn it into Gumby Hash. Click here for the Gumby Method. It won't let you down;)

Gumby Hash 001.jpg

Gumby Hash 002.jpg

thats a sweet method dude. :D good advice to not throw away trimmings. i've heard most people do, i was thinking about making butter or oil.. but you may have changed my mind:)

EpicEndo said:
thats a sweet method dude. :D good advice to not throw away trimmings. i've heard most people do, i was thinking about making butter or oil.. but you may have changed my mind:)
No baking.:rolleyes: Gumby Hash uses gravity to get thricomes. Try clicking on the link I put in about it, to see how it was done/made:cool: ?

Here's pics of my favorite Glass Pipe! See how it starts out clear then as the smoke swirls through the rounded indentions and looks beautiful!:eek: This is what I smoke my hash mainly out of.:cool:

Glass pipe pics 003.jpg

Glass pipe pics 004.jpg

Glass pipe pics 001.jpg

Glass pipe pics 002.jpg

That sounds liek one trippy device, how much did it cost?

Just a glass pipe that changes color. Only like 20 bucks or so at local tobacco stores. Is it hard where your from to find pipes like this?

Not to hard to find i just havent seen one quite liek that, i deffinetly gotta pik up one of those lol

It's my favorite, best looking one I've got!:D

Latest posts

Back