Low Odor Not Very Tall Strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffca

Reaction score
what's a good strain that is low on odor and isn't very tall?

Dutchbreed.com has an autoflowering strain called Little Red Ryder Hood, it stays very short since it's an auto and supposedly has little odor.
Little Red Ryder Hood is ideal for stealth growing as it has very little odor wile growing only smelling strong when touched or pulled apart

IllusionalFate said:
Dutchbreed.com has an autoflowering strain called Little Red Ryder Hood, it stays very short since it's an auto and supposedly has little odor.

thanks by the way i'm much more interested in a strain with low odor than i am of heighth. i'll check it out, thanks.

If it's the growing period that worries you, then you can always buy a good odour eliminator (at any shop really).
(but I guess you already knew that ;) heh )

I just grew some BC big bud with one plant grown to almost fill a 2'x3' closet and the odor was negligible. I didn't use a filter or anything and vented out my roof. I wouldn't try that again mind you lol. People walked passed it everyday and never noticed.

Check out Nirvanas Blue Mystic. Grows about 2 1/2 - 3 feet tall with very little odor.

Just about any strain grown indoor can be kept short and as far as odor you can make a ONA bucket or use carbon scrubbers. Ive also noticed that keeping a HID light within a limit of the plant also helps eliminate odor unless the plant is moved or touched ;)

Back