Do I have any buds??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Toker

Living Large
Reaction score
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!
This is my first grow, grew these from seeds (don't know what kind).
All CFL/flor and in dirt. I am on 5h week of blooming, I think I have about 3 to 4 more weeks left. All comments appreciated

Room Pics
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=307532#post307532

DSC03890.JPG

DSC03855.JPG

DSC03845.JPG

DSC03847.JPG

DSC03858.JPG

DSC03859.JPG

DSC03862.JPG

DSC03863.JPG

DSC03875.JPG

wow, all CFLs????? and u got boom of buds, very intz!!! u use any other lights like heat lights? or no? just straight cfls? w/ flurs. tubes that it? let me look again and zoom more .......... look like u got northern light strain, jamaica strain... possible skunk, just my assumes... maybe kush plus
wow Im so proud of you!!! if you was my kid, I love ya!! just cfl? i cant believe it!! makes no different over ours with 1000w HPS tottally wasted on the eletric bill!

:clap: Awesome first grow!:clap: My hat's off to you.....you rock!:headbang2:

:holysheep: way to go, great for first grow , i started with cfls, they do produce bud............ keep up the good work...

everybody say's go with the HPS but with a 30 dollar a month electrical bill, I'll keep the CFL's

IMO you will allways get better & bigger yeilds from using HPS but thats just me and i havent even noticed a change in my electric bill

Then your the only one in the world that does not have a higher electric bill for using HPS, congratulations!. research I have seen say there is more usable light with the new flor's/CFL's. Keep growing!!!!!

The Toker said:
research I have seen say there is more usable light with the new flor's/CFL's.

Can you link the research you have seen? I would be interested in reading it.

As far as your electrical cost being lower with this set up, they actually are not. A kilowatt hour is a kilowatt hour, it does not matter whether you are powering CFLs or a HPS. You are running 498W in your bloom room and producing 37200 lumens or 74.7 lumens per watt. A 400W HPS will put out between 48000 and 58000 lumens (depending on the bulb you get) or120 to 145 lumens per watt. So, ultimately, CFLs actually require more electricity and produce less lumens. Or did I miss something here?

wat the nice bud....
i use the same way to grow just with the minimum lighting and now they grow huge.
now going to 30 inch and that be4 flowering..
i hope mine will be like yours soon...
keep it up dude!!!

i started usinf cfl's for my veg area and after reading this i an going to order me some more cfl's for the flower tent also.i will compare.i know then run cooler than the 400 hps and mh.thats for sure.so thats a plus on the cooling aspect of it.i can tell no difference on the veg.the plants i vegged under cfl's look just as good if not better.close node growth.
your grow looks good my friend and i am going to run my next grow entirely cfl's and i will see.plus i will never grow again in the summer months either way.screw running an ac for plants.if the farmers next door grow corn next year i will be back outside entirely.had better crops outside anyway.dang sure can let the plants get as big as they can.
nice grow and thread. great job

Latest posts

Back