cola size. or, progress?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
The revegged moms (Aurora) started to flower a bit more than 4 weeks ago. The largest colas are now 2" high and about 1" across and reasonably dense, not 'airy'. Growing conditions are 11 hrs on, 13 off; 38,000 lumens, mainly HPS; about 8 sq feet area. Using MG 15-30-15. Growing temps all over the place, could be 26C when the lights are on or 40C some hot days.

Question: is this about right for the conditions? in terms of cola size I mean. How long am I away from harvest?

latest pics at
hXXp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33157&page=2

leafminer said:
The revegged moms (Aurora) started to flower a bit more than 4 weeks ago. The largest colas are now 2" high and about 1" across and reasonably dense, not 'airy'. Growing conditions are 11 hrs on, 13 off; 38,000 lumens, mainly HPS; about 8 sq feet area. Using MG 15-30-15. Growing temps all over the place, could be 26C when the lights are on or 40C some hot days.

Question: is this about right for the conditions? in terms of cola size I mean. How long am I away from harvest?

latest pics at
hXXp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33157&page=2

Your pics dont show any buds but go by the trichome color.
40c is way to hot, could cause your buds to be small and airy, try to get a handle on your temps.

:yeahthat: and when posting a link to your own pics on the forum you dont need to xx the tt ,,,only to outside links:48:

Can't do much about the temp, the grow room is outside. Just freak outside temps, 31C! Today was like 8C. I'll try to get a pic of the buds tomorrow.

Some pics. Opinions welcome.

MO1: One of the smaller colas.
MO2: One of the larger colas.
MO3: Smaller one on the other reveg mom
MO4: One of the clones, in flower now for 3 weeks.

m01.jpg

m02.jpg

m03.jpg

m04.jpg

Latest posts

Back