Decent day's work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PencilHead

Reaction score
Started at about 9 this morning. Broke down my 4 big axe WWs

I'm dead meat--will post some really nice pics in the morning.

WWHarvest 003.JPG

WWHarvest 005.JPG

WWHarvest 008.JPG

PencilHead said:
Started at about 9 this morning. Broke down my 4 big axe WWs

I'm dead meat--will post some really nice pics in the morning.

Dang PH, that is simply awesome. You gotta be a happy farmer :)

Looking forward to more pics,

ArtVandolay said:
Now how the heck is anyone going to smoke all that bud all by his selfish self? :D

Guess what everyone I know is getting for Christmas? Hey, Mom. Yeah that's some really good Widow I grew last spring.;)

PencilHead said:
Guess what everyone I know is getting for Christmas? Hey, Mom. Yeah that's some really good Widow I grew last spring.;)
i hope ya inlaws are on that list ?;)

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Super! Looks like a couple ounces.... ;).

I hope it's more like 12-15 oz. I got 3 z off my squatty little crystal. I'm looking for that much or more per plant from these girls.:D

HippyInEngland said:
Not bad for a rookie ;)

:holysheep:

:cool2:

:eek:

:p

Excellent :)

Do your shoulders ache?

:peace:

I ached all over and then couldn't sleep--like a kid at Christmas.

Yeah, did it all on my own, no help, no advice. I simply found a bag seed, put it in an old worn out pot full of used up soil, watered it once and forgot about it, and now look what happened.;)

Thanks, Hippy, and eveyone else. I far exceeded my wildest expectations. Knowledge is not only a powerful thing, it's a hell of a lot of fun at times.:D

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
Did you cut them today AND trim them today?

Yesterday. My day went like this (inject keeping a buz all the while as you feel necessary):

8:00am turn out the lights to the nursery where my clones(about 18" tall now) are unfortunately flowering under MH until I can get these WW out of the HPS grow room.
9:00 take the limbs out of my jug o' nugs from my crystal that I chopped last week. Yeild: 3.2 oz.
10:00 Mutual friend Winston and his dog arrive; we put the dogs in the yard, make sure no one's going to eat anyone else. Start the chop, get 2 plants chopped and 3/4 manicured, and hung.
12:30pm Winston and Spot (not his real-dog name but his user-dog name) leave.
Lunch--don't even remember what I had.
Afternoon--back at it alone. Wifey rolls in about 5:45, cooks while I manicure more.
After dinner and until 9:30pm we chop and manicure. Wifey goes to make ready for bed and I'm still cleaning up, hanging bud, turning on the fan in my drying closet.
10:30--I'm lying in bed watching the ceiling craze, too hyped to sleep. And it's been a long long since anything kept me from sleeping.

Am I dead? Am I in heaven? Is that you, Ma?

Very nice crop ya got their Pencil, job well done and worth the wait I'm sure...take care..PS I love trimming a crop like you did "by myself" I like my buds a certain way (call me crazy..lol)

makes me wanna take ride down to where your at;)
Great looking buds PH cant wait till mine are done, so tired of buying dirt weed that i have pretty much quit smoking till my plants are done :)

Latest posts

Back