flushtered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dirtysox

it seems everyone has a certain way to flush, can anyone tell me a real simple way with aero/dwc, I was thinking 1 day with clearex, and then fresh ro water for 6?please help

I was planning on putting my plants into empty ficw gal buckets, run water threw em a few times and then all they get for the last week is ph'd water.

Just plain water worked for me.
Read a good argument that flushing is pointless though, i'm doing a side by side comparison in a few weeks to find out for myself

It looks like this arguement is here, again. I flush for 7 to 10 days before harvest. Some say it makes no difference but I noticed a big difference in the taste & harshness. Use plain water, pH adjusted.

Yeah i plan on finding out for myself what difference it makes in proper side by side comparison.
How did you do your test DLM3, did you flush one crop and not another or where they all same crop some flushed some not?

Reactions: D3
i just read where a guy goes back down to 400 for 3 days and then uses clearex on day, and then flushes for 3 days with straight water, buds continue to ripen and the chemicals are one, i might try that

Newbud, I did it by accident. A friend gave me 2 clones of WR. When I finished them I did my normal flush & got some really smooth, tasty smoke. I ran across my friend & smoked some of his from the same mother & it was real harsh & had a bad after taste. The buds wern't molded, I looked. He told me he did not flush. He didn't even know what flushed ment. He smoked some of mine & he was amazed in the difference. I'm sold on flushing. Later Man

Latest posts

Back