elite genetics busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shon205

Reaction score
(ANGOLA) - A Hamilton woman accused of filling orders for marijuana seeds from around the country over the internet was formally charged on Wednesday by Steuben County Prosecutors with a pair of Class D felonies. 20-year-old Laura Allece Wass is facing charges of dealing in marijuana over 30 grams on the internet and maintaining a common nuisance. Not guilty pleas were entered on her behalf during Wednesday's initial hearing, bond was set at $10,000 and a pre-trial conference was scheduled for December 4th in front of Magistrate Randy Coffey. According to Steuben County court documents, the investigation involved not only local law enforcement agencies but the U.S. Postal Service and the federal Drug Enforcement Agency as well. The investigation started in early June after Ashley Police had gotten an e-mail from a woman who said her son had stolen money from her safety deposit box to order marijuana seeds from a web site based in Hamilton. Hamilton Police were notified and a department officer set up an undercover e-mail account. It was later determined by authorities that Wass allegedly received mail from all over the country. A search warrant was executed Tuesday morning as Wass and a man living at the residence on Lane 150-H were arrested. Court documents identified the man as Jesse Steven Groth who was wanted on Michigan warrants for federal mail fraud, wire fraud as well as for delivery and manufacturing of edit. Court documents also indicate that police found processed and dried marijuana in the home along with scales, indoor marijuana growing equipment and over 100 marijuana plants. It was also mentioned in the case file that numerous marijuanaseeds were packaged and ready to be shipped.

Is elite genetics seriously a 20 year old girl and some other guy? Am I reading that right?

I just checked their website and they are selling wet seeds that you have to dry out before you grow. They must need cash pretty bad.

Mutt said:
Makes ya wonder about all those hi-priced genetics huh :p

I know. Pretty smart kids though. I bet they made some serious cash of that little gig but now they are screwed. What country was that in?

hXXp://www.wlki.com/news.php?action=results&poll_ident=66"]http://www.wlki.com/news.php?action=results&poll_ident=66

Word around the internet campfire is yes, it was Elite that went down, and yes, it is ran by a crook and a 20 y/o girl.

Rumors are rampant right now. Alot of finger pointing among breeders pointing fingers and claiming "snitch".

Factual info is just not quite there yet.....

Personally...I never trusted Elites gear, as it involved strickly "Clone-Only" stock that MUST be inbred to get the beans , imo. I have heard way too many stories about hermies from his gear.
Some of the names of his gear was simply "wow factor" to me also. Triple banana OG Kush???? cmon.

I am sure we will hear more about this in the coming weeks.....It is starting a panic thruout the ranks, as the DEA was involved and alot of forums could get put in the "spotlight". Luckily, this is not one of them...(knocking on wood...) as this site does not have many breeders come thru here that peddle thier beans on the 'net.

unfortunately EG has been banned from just about every site he ever been on. always for the same thing...inappropriate postings. he can sling some mud. he's pissed off a number of other breeders as well. BUT...he never let me down. i bought quite a bit of his gear. but i bought everybodies gear that is dank. with all the mud slinging and temper tantrums, huge egos, and whining little girls...its no wonder it ended this way. trend lightly and under the radar.

Since I live in the U.S., when I consider buying seeds (in the future), buying from a U.S. based business is simply not an option to me. It would have been my luck to have my info in their computers or on a package when they got busted.

Different risks with ordering from outside the U.S., but more controllable.

Comments?

Is OG Rascal a part of Elite Genetics. I notice they sell his gear.

maineharvest said:
I know. Pretty smart kids though. I bet they made some serious cash of that little gig but now they are screwed. What country was that in?

it must be in the US,I believe it is totally legal to buy, sell or possess seeds in Canada, now if you dig a hole and plant them, thats different.

gourmet said:
Since I live in the U.S., when I consider buying seeds (in the future), buying from a U.S. based business is simply not an option to me. It would have been my luck to have my info in their computers or on a package when they got busted.

Different risks with ordering from outside the U.S., but more controllable.

Comments?
Yes I think you're right, gourmet. I order from outside the US and I don't even live in the US... but my mail passes through there probably and you know what they're like...

haha diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy some little dork teen burned him with his mommy.. ssucks first i lose my grandma then i come home to find out i lost all my plants due to heat now i cant buy a pack from a quik source

hal i think your right it had to of been a HATER this guy use to give me diff genes for free and they were always the best in my garden

Latest posts

Back