elite genetics busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What sucks is I just bought beans from them on the 5th of this month...Now I don't know if I shld shut my grow down or if I am just being paranoid...I only bought 5 beans... I feel real bad for the peeps whose orders were sitting there to be sent out...I hope no one was growing at the address' they having the beans shipped to...or is that even enough to get a warrant? I don't even know what the law exactly is on beans in the US...

For those that didn't know him well YES that was Elite and his 16 year old (all grown up now at 20) GF. They moved to Indiana from Cali last year trying to stay one step ahead of his Michigan charges.
His prices have continued to rise since he left cannaworld. Logic (THCF)taught him that he could get even MORE money from his beans (being as Logic doubles the price and claims half!) LOL
Greens loved using the clone onlies crossed to another well known strain to make his new "strains". Problem is that so many of those clone onlys have a bad habit of popping bananas at the drop of a hat. So the offspring (F1's) will have the same chances. He never took the time to stabilize a strain. Too busy selling the weed and the seed to do any REAL breeding work.
But some of that "s_it" was some off the wall dank! I'll be F2ing all the strains I have of his. Especially the Lemon Thai!

YJ

Latest posts

Back