Crook Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello MrEllis :)

Welcome to the forum.

Maybe you would like to describe the position you are in at the moment :aok:

:peace:

mrellis,
You should not have a live link to another site in your sig.
You CAN post the youtube link-just change the http to hxxp so it's not live.
That way other members can copy the address to their browser and go to said link.
Live links to other parts of this forum are allowed.(And encouraged)

Okay-enough of that...

There's plenty of tips and advice in this forum. If you are a first timer, I would reccomend going to the resource section-just click the resources tab at the top of this page.
And if you get confused about something or just can't answer the question-just post it.
Also check out the grow journals, DYI section-too much for me to mention.
Good luck with the grow and keep it green. :)

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :watchplant:

Gb

I diden't know about the live link thing sorry but I would really like you guys to check out my first plant.
hxxp://www(DOT)youtube.com/watch?v=AlcrY4n4bxc

Welcome to MP, the site you love and hate to leave.
Be extreemly careful, MP is addicting.

yes welcome...I was in your other thread...try and upload all pics to this site..I sugest a grow Journal..i seen ya video but will not reply there...the Boxes you have in corner have addressess on them...and you said you was feeding that plant with nutrients and its in Miracle grow soil...be ready for Nute burn...i relize you first time..and we are here to help...just help us help you...this is introduction area....please go take some pics of that Lovely plant ya have and the grow area...make sure it dont give out personal ino..and post them up in there..we can fallow along with ya..and help is allways there...even when ya sleeping...Ya see those British people wake and bake when i go to sleep..lol..and vise a versa...okay Hope to see ya around..untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

:yeahthat: Saw your video, first i would quit posting vids on YT, Your covering and other factors are gonna burn your house down! You gotta read brother and alot! Good start with the cfl's i'd plug in those floro tubes more light couldn't hurt. Gl and happy growing.

I'm with chef & 4u2, get that vid off youtube, it's big neon sign sayin...look here....I'm growing pot!! From a fellow cfl grower, like chef, get those lights as close as you can to the plant, 2" or so. Get rid of that fire hazard fabric and put you some 1/2 plywood, painted white, on your frame.

This is from a rookie but I'm am afraid you are on the slippery slope of nute burn. Spend a couple weeks reading in the resource section, read some more, then read some more.
Be safe and :smoke1:

mrellis419 said:
I diden't know about the live link thing sorry but I would really like you guys to check out my first plant.
hxxp://www(DOT)youtube.com/watch?v=AlcrY4n4bxc

It's all good.Just a security measure.I'll check out your link.
:)

Gb

Welcome to MP...read through the resources tab at the top...

Latest posts

Back