Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boo also sent me some Bad Dawg freebies.
I messaged him to ask if they were regs, or fems.
He said they were full blown photos.
I was like yeah, but are they regs or fems?
He come off with maybe I was thinking of autos🤷‍♂️.
I came to the conclusion that they must be regs, considering he didn’t seem to have a clue what I was talking about.
I will admit, the one Bad Dawg freebie I have grown so far was dang good smoke.
I like good smoke. The king Kandy is the best I ever grew so far, but the sour vengeance had buds the size of my palm. Most of the buds are that size the smaller buds that are usually popcorn buds are normal sized buds for me. This is my first Photos harvest with Jacks. I did remove a bunch of lower stuff that would have been larf anyway. It did help my bud size. I also topped them s couple times. Do no huge top bud. It is a good trade off though. A lot of big buds or one huge bud with a bunch of small buds. I think it wad a success. I forgot to top the new ones. I am still going to get rid of the crap at the bottom. I need to do beadty. It is just hard for me to get on the floor. Too tall for a table. I may need to take her outside a day there is no wind.

I love you guys and this place. I have been here almost 16yrs. Ppl come and ppl go but mostly they stay because we have a great community with some of the best growers on the net.
I miss a few that left but not the Drama that went with them. I'm to old for that shit. I want to laugh and have fun. That's why I hang out here and call the Passion my Internet home. Glad to call you guys my Brothers and Sisters.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠 🥰

1716375709700.png

I tried gifting the idiot across the street a fan I had laying around. this fan would be perfect for his room.
his ceiling is lined corner to corner with LED lights, 7ft tall plants, and all he has for air circulation is one small 8" non circulating fan for air movement... this is nowhere near enough, it gets freaking windy outdoors, what do you think strengthens the stems, especially earlier in growth.... my bro up in Canada taught me to make my baby plants sway from the get go. changed everything for me.

Now, for 4hrs of the lights on they get wind blown above and beyond the small fans working inside the tent.

Are you blowing your plants properly... muwahahaha.
IMG_20240522_135553.jpg
IMG_20240522_135543.jpg
IMG_20240522_135609.jpg
IMG_20240522_135622.jpg

I tried gifting the idiot across the street a fan I had laying around. this fan would be perfect for his room.
his ceiling is lined corner to corner with LED lights, 7ft tall plants, and all he has for air circulation is one small 8" non circulating fan for air movement... this is nowhere near enough, it gets freaking windy outdoors, what do you think strengthens the stems, especially earlier in growth.... my bro up in Canada taught me to make my baby plants sway from the get go. changed everything for me.

Now, for 4hrs of the lights on they get wind blown above and beyond the small fans working inside the tent.

Are you blowing your plants properly... muwahahaha.
View attachment 357009View attachment 357010View attachment 357011View attachment 357012
Probably not

So, I went across the street yesterday, visited the plant I just gifted him a week ago.... and omg. on the verge of a bad argument with him I decided to shut up. He refuses to listen and thinks with his 4yrs knows more then I do about the entire subject... says he read somewhere you don't need to flush and starts quoting side by side experiments where smokers were unable to tell the difference between flushed weed and unflushed weed.. I told him, the only exception to the rule, 100% Organics, and even then I flush lightly.. once at transition to flower, again at week 4 of flower..... and week 9 to 11.

The plant in a week looks sickly, every leaf is blotchy with black streaks and clawing worse then any plant I've ever seen. the soil was sopping wet and the catch tray was full of water... tried to tell him he's over watering and over feeding, to stop using Epsom salts for calmag, I gave him good calmag he's obvously not even using... so, last plant goes from my house to his, why bother...

I'm currently trying to decide on just what to start next to keep my 30 day rotation going. I'm thinking this harvest coming up and one more good one then I can go back to growing a photo period here n there.
I'm really wanting to run some of the BOG's Bogglegum I have...

For now, maybe I'll put up a list and let you all choose what Auto I run next.... hmmmm?

So, I went across the street yesterday, visited the plant I just gifted him a week ago.... and omg. on the verge of a bad argument with him I decided to shut up. He refuses to listen and thinks with his 4yrs knows more then I do about the entire subject... says he read somewhere you don't need to flush and starts quoting side by side experiments where smokers were unable to tell the difference between flushed weed and unflushed weed.. I told him, the only exception to the rule, 100% Organics, and even then I flush lightly.. once at transition to flower, again at week 4 of flower..... and week 9 to 11.

The plant in a week looks sickly, every leaf is blotchy with black streaks and clawing worse then any plant I've ever seen. the soil was sopping wet and the catch tray was full of water... tried to tell him he's over watering and over feeding, to stop using Epsom salts for calmag, I gave him good calmag he's obvously not even using... so, last plant goes from my house to his, why bother...

Lol, I told a buddy of mine, last weekend, that he was over watering his tomatoes.
He has them on the porch, in grow bags, and they are just sopping wet at all times.
The plants are all sickly, and yellow.
My buddy acted like I didn’t know what I was talking about.
Oh well, I guess he can drown them if he wants to, lol.

There was a guy named Boo who swore up and down he did not need to flush his weed

I have never actually flushed. I just use straight water the last couple weeks.
Flushing is one of those things that can cause arguments like Politics. Besides,,,my grows are mostly organic.
Its us easy to flush outside not so much inside.

Flushing is one of those things that can cause arguments like Politics. Besides,,,my grows are mostly organic.
☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻
I only flush my toilet yall.
I feed every other watering in promix and stop feeding week 9. Water only from then on.
Imo flushing is only for salt build ups and ph issues. Because flushing is using 3x the amount of water to container size. So 5g pot get 15 gallons in an actual flush.
I'm a less is more kinda guy too so I never really have issues where a flush would be beneficial.
I don't even have runoff 🤷🏻

I give straight water the last couple weeks, and to me, that seems the same as flushing.
The goal is for the plant to use up the remaining nutrients so it isn’t in the smoke, right?
I figure as long as that goal is accomplished one way, or the other, you’re good.
I do drown them pretty good those last few waterings, though.

Over watering your veggies is a common mistake made by many ppl. I learned my lesson years ago. I even let mine droup a little just to make sure I'm not over watering.
My best kept secret bro.... people tend to over water all the time. thinking watering is growth, it's a psychological issue I really believe.. taught since kids that this is relative. (well, in a way).
this is my method consistently.. just above wilting and I usually go by what the pot weighs to my feel... not touching the soil. never sticking to a set schedule.. and when I put them back in I rotate them around because every other watering I pull them all out to check them closely.... last night I added sticky traps to them all for the fungus gnats... grrrrrr.

ha ha ha ha... comparing politics to flushing, your too funny man. and the one word in your comments is why your not so concerned with flushing. You really cannot flush organics, but, you can lift off some residue that is left behind by calmag and minor salts... I've grown organically for years, give up some yields to run Organic foods.. but not having to deal with the salt build up the other foods leave behind.. blessing.

Flushing doesn't always have to be 10's of gallons of water thru a 3gal pot.. watering a full gallon thru could be enough. this is what I do flipping any plant to flower as foods slightly change... you can see the residue build up in the sink and walla... this is all I do.

Like Jan, I do this again with 2wks to go, nothing but water and, a wee bit of Overdrive. 1/2 strength organic bud finisher. I start this with 3wks to go and stop with a week to go..

I believe it's little adjustments like this that can make such a difference in a finished product..
This Muchacha F7 harvest buds are so tight they feel like little rocks...

Latest posts

Back