Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink mango X GDP
Chop day she is a bit done, but 3 days ago there was only a few amber. TodayI found this.
IMG_5618.jpeg
IMG_5619.jpeg
Image_2024-06-08 16_36_48_557.png
IMG_5617.jpeg

Northern lights the monster has started flowering. The tiny one is still looking sad may just pull her. I have plenty on deck waiting for their day in the sun. Not screwing around with crap any longer. I have enough options there is no need.
IMG_5784.jpeg
IMG_5786.jpeg
IMG_5785.jpeg

I culled the sickly NL plant I don't need the hassle, plus I have a bunch on deck ready for their day in the sun. The biggest NL will give enough weed. I love NL and WW my 2 fav strains. I have not tried a lot of weed, but I have king Kandy, sugar haze, sour vengeance, GDP all ready cured and ready to smoke. I also have panama Red and Pink mango drying. I need to chop a few more GDP and the WW x Trainwreck. Not quite enough amber but almost. I will check every other day until they are ready. GDP will be ready first the WW X TR will be about a week or 10 days. The seeded WW I pollinated with BM pollen looks like more than just a few branches got pollinated. No worries only one pollen in there so it’s all good. I will never complain about WW seeds. Mom is nice and bushy. Dad was big honking beast mode male plant.(per Carty)
These will be nice and I will be running them come fall.

That was maybe 100 seeds lost. All I could do in a pinch. I will go to lowes and get the steel fence posts for chicken wire and try that. These cats climb and jump not sure anything will help. This is why I don't grow in the ground, normally.
IMG_6041.jpeg
IMG_6040.jpeg

This is from today…and these are the culprits. Bad tee-tats! They already shredded the netting. Guess I go to lowes and get cattle panels with tiny holes.
IMG_6190.jpeg
IMG_6186.jpeg
IMG_6187.jpeg
IMG_6189.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6186.jpeg
    IMG_6186.jpeg
    1.7 MB
Dog pens fenced over the top might also work. To grow outside in my state, they have to be in a locked, fenced area. The fence has to be on five sides. My pot pen is six foot tall, and sometimes I've got to tuck the tallest ones down.

Dog pens fenced over the top might also work. To grow outside in my state, they have to be in a locked, fenced area. The fence has to be on five sides. My pot pen is six foot tall, and sometimes I've got to tuck the tallest ones down.
I have one of those. We used to have a sun room off the laundry room. Its a 6 x12x6
the top has chicken wire. When we first moved here there were bob cats, they left after a bit though. We didn't want our animals to get eaten. 3 sides and a door roof is chicken wire.

Latest posts

Back