she's had a sex change ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
:holysheep:this is 1 of my best plants and i fink she is a heshe all the hard work for a heshe please say im wrong wot do you think
any advice would be great i no if it is a hermi i need to get rid as i have 8 more girls in the tent :shocked:

PICT0102.JPG

PICT0105.JPG

PICT0108.JPG

Oh my....I am looking at it on my Blackberry so its a small pic but looks like bananas to me....so sorry

ok thank hamster i fort it was when you see it up close its look like an upside down banana chop chop tonight then :(

fruity86 said:
:holysheep:this is 1 of my best plants and i fink she is a heshe all the hard work for a heshe please say im wrong wot do you think
any advice would be great i no if it is a hermi i need to get rid as i have 8 more girls in the tent :shocked:

huge "KUDOS"... on getting rid of it ASAP! I thank you ..:) and the gene pool thanks you..;) future marijuana growers thank you!.. :D
(psssst.. don't forge to destroy any seeds possibly fathered by "IT", too ;))

Hermies are bad for all of us, so thnk you for speedy disposal of all the hermie genes, also sorry for the loss.

its had the chop quick time a tiny 85.6g wet with quite big stems heres the pics:cry:

PICT0109.JPG

PICT0114.JPG

PICT0115.JPG

Hey at least you got a fat sack out of it:) Somethings better then notthing haha

Sorry to hear about the shim. Got some bud though, good fer you.

Latest posts

Back