The old AI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
What's the AI like these days?

The old AI was these small jagged-looking seeds that grew very slowly ending up as lollipop colas 2ft tall. No branching to speak of. Stem pigtail. Pretty much as pure old style indica as I could imagine.

I was just rollin one out of the Black Domina which is not half bad, but while digging for a skin, found an envelope with a small chunk of AI in it, a good 2 years old at least. So I mixed it in.

Effects include:
heart racing; excessive drop in blood pressure; psychedelic effects on sounds, like the peculiar noise of fingertips on fabric, and so forth... panic to some extent ... this is like a log, hard to type had to slow right down.

Yep. The old AI was absolute mega. If ever i needed confrmation that's it.

So, what is the AI like these days? Having thrown a harvest into the heap I am a bit loathe to venture into the same genetics provider again ...

hey leafminer- how goes it? I remember you answered a ton of my AI questions when I first started growing it haha

I still have one of my AI phenos going (actually the same one in my signature). I had 2 going, but one pheno I had to discontinue because it was just bogus. The buds looked beautiful, smelled good, and was loaded with trichomes but it never got me high.

Overall, I think I had pretty much the same experience as you with my good pheno. Grew slow as hell from seed, but from clone it grows real quick and it loves to be cloned. No branching at all, and it seems that no matter how long I veg them they still grow to the same height lol ...not too short and not too tall, about 2 ft like you said.

One thing though- I swear the trichomes don't turn amber. Did yours? I've harvested at 63 days (9 weeks) pretty much every harvest though. Do you think I just need to wait longer? I've also noticed the pistils don't really change color either, for the most part they stay white, but some turn dark brown.

The high though.. wow. My heart also races, my face gets hot and my whole body seems to just pulsate haha. Almost can't even explain it. But man does it knock me out after the high wears off. I love smoking it a few hours before bed.

I'm actually going to be harvesting a couple AIs next week, I'll try and get some pictures posted. Wish I could share some with ya man

Oh and this just reminded me I still have 3 AI beans, when I get moved into my new place I'll have to give them a go

Latest posts

Back