Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like where we live... complaint we don't pick up after our dog. so we invested in a Go Pro style camera you wear around your neck... 180 degree lens, audio, night vision... so now we video tape all his walks and show the poopies to the camera up close.... our dog is Mongo so we are calling it, The Mongo Logs..
People need to stop worrying about what others are doing and get a life huh Jan... long as your legal what can they do... you have dogs?? be nice to have that kind of alarm in case these people are sneaking around..

Be safe, and your right, Sea Foam Green don't cut it... hehe. flat white or mylar only...

Update on carty’s beans. They are monsters gdp, gabagoo purple, then pink mango x gdp

Attachments

• IMG_4661.jpeg
    IMG_4661.jpeg
    980.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4662.jpeg
    IMG_4662.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4653.jpeg
    IMG_4653.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4643.jpeg
    IMG_4643.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4660.jpeg
    IMG_4660.jpeg
    997.9 KB · Views: 0
Gabagoo purple, and GDP, beast mode in the middle and NL on either end.

Attachments

• IMG_4661.jpeg
    IMG_4661.jpeg
    980.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4612.jpeg
    IMG_4612.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4614.jpeg
    IMG_4614.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4658.jpeg
    IMG_4658.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4657.jpeg
    IMG_4657.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4659.jpeg
    IMG_4659.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4655.jpeg
    IMG_4655.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4653.jpeg
    IMG_4653.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4652.jpeg
    IMG_4652.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
When I say Beast Mode you say Beast Mode.... BEAST MODE.

Now if we could just isolate that phenotype, have one of the biggest baddest Autos on the market...
As it is, I'm currently awaiting a team member of Team Carty to make F3 stock.. and is working on my
Miss Piggy seeds.... slowly getting there..

Until then, I'll have to settle for good friends like Jan making me look good...

Beasty and one of the NL took over the room I had to do some up potting to the outdoors. Beasty has to stay in. She couldn't handle our winds. If I put her out 3 ft ago maybe. She was hitting the lights so I had to bend her. The one with the blue tag is Maui Waui They came from Carty. Thanks Buddy! I am hoping for a big honking tree well we will see. She is in a raised bed. It would be like being in a 40 or 50 gal pot I guess. I poured Mykos in and watered with Classic Jacks. It gonna be good Y’all! This NL is in the 30 gal pot. She was busting out of the 2 gal pot. She is the bushiest plant I ever grew. Wow does Carty have the best seeds.
IMG_4771.jpeg
IMG_4774.jpeg
IMG_4771.jpeg
IMG_4774.jpeg
IMG_4800.jpeg
IMG_4799.jpeg

Tuning in to watch all you do is so fun... NL is an epic strain and one of the oldest. Pretty cool someone made an Auto with it..

Carty is happy to say, " I officially sponsor JAN ". She gladly tests anything I ask her to and is one of my biggest positive supporters of Gabagoo and Beast Mode. Sent her pollen so she can take things into her own hands, make a few seeds to test. We are both hoping the White Widow x Beast Mode is a winner..

I can say, I have someone making seeds of Beast Mode, so some F2's coming soon.... and my
Miss Piggy F2 into an F3. her lineage is: Gabagoo F2 Daddy, x Mephisto's Man Bear Alien Pig x Mi5.
and she can get much bigger then the Beast Mode believe it or not. Grew over 2 stories tall in Mass..
he had to trim the plant, neighbors could see it driving by out front.. Last 3wks because of the morning dew that time of year... I told him to hit it with a leaf blower every morning to prevent bud rot, worked like a charm.... then 2 days before harvest, pouring rains... broke off 3 bottom branches and he lost over 2lbs.
sent me 2 oz's of epic smoke off of her 2yrs ago....

I see Jan and I doing great things together here and there.. let the journey begin.. and welcome to "Team Carty" ... what size shirt you wear... lol

Tuning in to watch all you do is so fun... NL is an epic strain and one of the oldest. Pretty cool someone made an Auto with it..

Carty is happy to say, " I officially sponsor JAN ". She gladly tests anything I ask her to and is one of my biggest positive supporters of Gabagoo and Beast Mode. Sent her pollen so she can take things into her own hands, make a few seeds to test. We are both hoping the White Widow x Beast Mode is a winner..

I can say, I have someone making seeds of Beast Mode, so some F2's coming soon.... and my
Miss Piggy F2 into an F3. her lineage is: Gabagoo F2 Daddy, x Mephisto's Man Bear Alien Pig x Mi5.
and she can get much bigger then the Beast Mode believe it or not. Grew over 2 stories tall in Mass..
he had to trim the plant, neighbors could see it driving by out front.. Last 3wks because of the morning dew that time of year... I told him to hit it with a leaf blower every morning to prevent bud rot, worked like a charm.... then 2 days before harvest, pouring rains... broke off 3 bottom branches and he lost over 2lbs.
sent me 2 oz's of epic smoke off of her 2yrs ago....

I see Jan and I doing great things together here and there.. let the journey begin.. and welcome to "Team Carty" ... what size shirt you wear... lol
Im in between sizes right now 3x is too big and 2x is too small woman size

You and me both.... hahaha. These 2x are pretty big...
IMG_20240425_004428.jpg

A good friend referred this guy to me, www.budman. and he wanted some Autos...
He made a $40 donation and I sent him 6 strains... he sent me 15 shirts, this one is
the Christmas one. epic. plus he said a few were out of stock, when they arrive he'll
send me more... I want the one that says, Medicated, not High.... with a pot leaf behind it..

He actually fought Anheiser Busch for the right to use this logo and won.... so, anyone who
wants to use his logo can for free... his other logo I love more...

Peace&Love
IMG_20240424_203611.jpg

Latest posts

Back