08' indoor grow/ round 2 ( here we go again)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well heres the new pics since i switched out my cfl's for a HPS. i have the pictures of the tops then the plants one after the other so u can see the top up close then the plant. although i forgot to downsize 2 so there no up there but there also the 2 strains i have 2 of. still using the same nutes with the addition of Humbolt county Gravity hardner. Temps with the new light are a couple degrees cooler. Steady getting lost in all the trichromes.

Enjoy

Fire it up
KT

100_1610.JPG

100_1592.JPG

100_1612.JPG

100_1584.JPG

100_1602.JPG

100_1582.JPG

100_1609.JPG

100_1590.JPG

100_1588.JPG

Great Job Ktownlegend.... I ave a question about Vaporizers.. What is the correct temperature so as not to burn? Thanks in advance.. :)

I've found it ranges on what ur putting in the vaporizer.

My starting temp is usually, around 200 but after ur MJ warms up i'll usually get it down around 150.

Well Ktown i just read from begining to end and let me say you sure know how to keep a journal. ;) Did you ever get your new light put in? The ladies are looking great so whatever your doing keep it up as we all know it pays off in the end. :hubba:

Thanx TBG yea i got the new light put in. Its a Sunleaves, 150 watt HPS, with built in ballast and socket assemble. the only thing i had to do was hang it plug it in, and screw in the bulb. Let me tell ya the girls are loving it. As you can see from the pics the 2 recent additions i added a mere 2-3 weeks ago are taking off twice as fast as the rest did under cfl's. all in all i very happy with decision to switch. Although i still have yet to get my t5's which i will be running at the same time as the HPS. so that way they get both the red and blue spectrum and full capacity. Im still waiting to see noticable results with the BLoombastic down at the other location. As far as i can tell its no better than the Flora nova bloom. But then again those plants at the other location have only been on 12/12 for a little over a week.

Im still looking for that clinching ingredient to add with the Nova to shoot things through the roof. But i got lots of time ahead of me hopefully. and with the new law change i won't have to worry about going to jail for it any more either.

o by the way check it the simple LST picture number 2. thats a good example for you noobies out there and in-experienced grows trying the scog's, lst's, and other similar types of low height high yield plants. The very first step actually in completeing a good LST grow. tying the plant over up near the top to all max light coverage for the "undergrowth of the plant" evening it out and allow more good size buds and colas. Now you can take this way farther though, you could start it during veg and grow the plant that way. I perfer to start it from as early as i can, but i've also found that tying the plant over at the same time as cycle switch hasn't cause any hermie's and has since started to produce quite nicely i must say.

Fire it up
KT

well heres an update finally, been pretty busy lately. well inspite of my hard efforts i had a little situation arise the other day, scared the hell out of me.
It was late saturday night, around 3 in the morning, i hear a car pull up out front thinking it was somebody dropping of mail to the mailbox out front like usual, then i hear footsteps crunching in the snow coming up my drive way, i start to wonder what the hell, whos at my house this late? so i peak out the window and what do i see and sheriff walking down my drive way toward the steps to my house, so i run into the kitchen and look out that window there he is walking through my back yard. he then turns around and walks back through my drive way towards his car and another sheriff pulls up only this time in a truck, im thinking OMG IM GETTING RAIDED JUST WAIT FOR A FEW MORE TO SHOW UP. so i panic cut down my 3 plants that are near harvest and stuff them in a garbage bag then proceed to anchor them down on my roof, take my light down and put it back in the box and tape it up and stick under the x-mas tree already up in my living room, tear down all the panda paper and everything else, take the 2 still early blooming girls and stick them in a box and cover it with a black garbage bag and put it out on the roof. then i scramble back into my room and peak back out the window and there gone. Come to find out there was a fight then a hit and run down at the bar and the suspect ran on foot through my back yard. so i did all that for nothing. although i only cut them down 2 weeks early it still turned out good and as u can see from the pics i still have 2 blooming beauties.

Enjoy

Fire it up
KT

100_1641.JPG

100_1634.JPG

100_1627.JPG

100_1622.JPG

100_1631.JPG

100_1625.JPG

Thats Crazy I Would Of Told Em To Get The F Out My House Why Let Em Even Go In Ur Backyard I Wish Some 1 Wandered In My Backyard My Dogs Would Eat Them

ktownlegend said:
well heres an update finally, been pretty busy lately. well inspite of my hard efforts i had a little situation arise the other day, scared the hell out of me.
It was late saturday night, around 3 in the morning, i hear a car pull up out front thinking it was somebody dropping of mail to the mailbox out front like usual, then i hear footsteps crunching in the snow coming up my drive way, i start to wonder what the hell, whos at my house this late? so i peak out the window and what do i see and sheriff walking down my drive way toward the steps to my house, so i run into the kitchen and look out that window there he is walking through my back yard. he then turns around and walks back through my drive way towards his car and another sheriff pulls up only this time in a truck, im thinking OMG IM GETTING RAIDED JUST WAIT FOR A FEW MORE TO SHOW UP. so i panic cut down my 3 plants that are near harvest and stuff them in a garbage bag then proceed to anchor them down on my roof, take my light down and put it back in the box and tape it up and stick under the x-mas tree already up in my living room, tear down all the panda paper and everything else, take the 2 still early blooming girls and stick them in a box and cover it with a black garbage bag and put it out on the roof. then i scramble back into my room and peak back out the window and there gone. Come to find out there was a fight then a hit and run down at the bar and the suspect ran on foot through my back yard. so i did all that for nothing. although i only cut them down 2 weeks early it still turned out good and as u can see from the pics i still have 2 blooming beauties.

Enjoy

Fire it up
KT

Hey, better safe than sorry. I've ditched a few outdoor sites mid year due to police activity in the area. Screw the idea that cutting them down sucked, the truly important thing is that you didn't hesitate or, even worse, freeze.

o hesitating or locking up isn't part of my actions, reactions, thought processes or anything. Honestly the first thing that crossed my mind is where can i put it all so that even if they have a dog their not gonna find it, the only thing i could think was on my roof, if its too high for the smell to reach him with the wind carrying the scent up not down. but that still would mean i would've gotten busted with dry MJ, dirty pipes, digital scale and baggies, not to mention the 8 oz's of dried trimmings i use for making hash oil.

I still would've been straight hit, but i wouldn't have got the manufacturing bit or any of the costly fines for growing. I can't wait till i get my medical card here then i won't have to worry.

well theres not a hole lot to update, still using the same nutes, same light, same light schedule, etc. still looking good and steady stacking tric's i'll give it another week or so then add some new pics in.

Fire it up
KT

Latest posts

Back