'09 Insight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Effen Gee

Movin' on up!
Reaction score
Got plans for outdoors next year?

Spring crop?

Wanna talk about it?

I have room for six HUGE shorter plants...but I cannot decide what to do...
I plan on a spring and summer crops this year. Possibly a mostly indica spring and a HUGE sativa crop in the summer, so they can finish out in november.

Indica likes to get moldy too much in my plot I have found in the later months. Also Caterpillars kicked my butt last year, so I need to plan for that this year.

Maybe feed more too, my outdoor harvest was mediocre at best. Almost an embarrassment, plus I LOST TWO, so I am two behind. Dealing with the indoor for the winter.

Sigh...

I miss the summertime.

Anyhoo...What's your plan?

OD just sucked this year here, too. Was exceptionaly dry, even had one water source go belly up on me. By September, I felt like I'd packed enough water to float the Queen Mary..:p
My plans to improve the situation?... I'm gonna' make it rain more.. :D

I kid. (maybe)

If you grow in row's, placing black plastic at base of the rows will help keep some water in the ground.

If the plants are set individually, cut a circle that extends PAST the dug out. This seemed to work on the farm, maybe it can work for you.

Lost A 4 Footer Last Year Due To Heat I Was Watering Once A Day Everyday Guess It Wasnt Enough Though Could Of Been Smoking That Plant As I Type.. 09's Gunna Be The Year Ima Buy Med Shop Clones And Grow A Few Seeds That I Got From Diff Med Shop Buds Also Is There Any Strains That Have A True Blue Color On Them

Hick said:
...:confused2:.... dispensary buds w/ seeds??

i get like 1 seed every 30 grams its rare to find a seed always get happy when i do only have 4-5 diff kind been saving em for almost a year and not gunna say what there called just that its GODSGIFT to me

I used to buy this stuff called "Old School" from Greenway in Santa Cruz.

Rules are in SC you cannot sell clones or seed, period.
..But these bags, yes baggies had the brown brick mexican style and the sativa high.

They also came loaded with seeds.

I eventually ended up with three HUGE outdoor plants, one smelling like skunk and the other a sweet weed-lemony scent even the local LEO's were impressed. All from a 60 buck 1/4 oz in a bag, from a club.

The smoke is amazing. You could never have guessed how good this stuff was untill you grew it for yourself. They have some AMAZING sativas down there.

Too bad they have to ruin it in packaging for transportation...shame.

...Anyhoo...

One strain I have decided to grow outdoors is TGA seeds Space Queen..from seed.

Also looks like there may be a cinderella 99 x 42 Below...one of my own creations.

We have recently assembled a large veg room with a grow height of 12' and a width of 8'. Two 600w MH in that white box will get 'our' outdoor crop for next year huge.

The sky is the limit for 'us' next year.

Compost is being prepped.
Strains are being selected.
New food regiment will be enacted.
Better awareness of elemental variables.
Better moisture retention.
New site.
Secure site.
TRUSTWORTHY, intelligent, well informed, self starting associates.
Good location for supplies.
Better business plan.
Stronger back.
New drying room.
4 100% legal cardholders, who strive for the finest final finished product.

who do you need a new drying spot? is it the smell i found that out when i harvested my lil 16 inch plant had to whole house stinking getting away with growing is the easy part for me ima have to think about a new spot for drying too next year plan on harvesting 3-5 footers what to do

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
Do You Think It Would Be Easy To Control The Heat In A Greenhouse During Summer?

Not without a fan and roof vents.

Been there done that and I am north. Semi shade for you if your in so cal. Almost just plain too hot to grow outside down there. try sativas, mexican type if you can get them.

if anything ima look for some type of afgan mix strain clone for next year outdoors and ima have to get og thats 1 of the best strains anything that has og in it is bomb theres always sometype of og clone in med shops hopefully find greencrack or anything with blue in it

Latest posts

Back