1 week veg?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clandis

Reaction score
on the site where i got my seeds from, one plant it talked about only needing to veg for 1 week and it still gets a good 2 feet tall.

My grow space isnt going to be that big so smaller plants wouldnt be bad.

Anyone have thoughts on this? positives and negatives for only letting a plant veg for a week or so?

Thanks

Hello Clandis :)

The auto strains only grow to between 12 and 20 inches ;)

i would like more info on this too, lately i have been hearing alot from other potheads about people only vegging their plants for 2 weeks to keep them very short, this way they can grow many more smaller plants, each with a nice cola, its also good for horizontal growing.

You can grow without any veg period whatsoever and still end up with a plant over a metre tall, strain dependent of course.

hmm interesting, i think i am going to try it out and see how it goes.

I flipped to 12/12 at 12 inches high as well. I also rooted some clones at 2 weeks of flowering and they're under 12/12 also. Everything is looking fine :D

when you guys flip to 12/12 at 12 inches high, how long is this abuot 2 weeks??

also, do you prune any lower branches to do a SOG effect?

I had 6" tall plants at 2 weeks. I started 12/12 then and ended up with 2ft tall plants. They were potted in 7 liter containers. Bagseed strain (very mexican).

Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back