100+ pounds of marijuana hidden in tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
A 46-year-old man was arrested Friday after authorities found more than 100 pounds of marijuana hidden in the tires of his vehicle.

The marijuana has an estimated street value of $183,000.

The seizure occurred around noon at the Douglas port of entry when officers became suspicious of the Mexican citizen driving a 1996 Ford F-150.

Customs and Border Protection officers searched the vehicle and found the packages concealed in all four tires.

The man was turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement for further investigation.

hxxp://shuurl.com/T4999

1.jpg

2.jpg

Wow, I must say I was wrong. I was under the impression that authorities always overestimated the value of an MJ bust, but at roughly $1,800 a pound they either got it right or this is some seriously ugly brick MJ filled with stems and seeds....since it was coming from Mexico I am going with the stems and seeds theory :)

1800 a pound? for mexican brick weed u gotta be outta your mind!!!
250-300 tops!!!

Its actually somewhat obvious when they stuff tires like this. They are really stiff and dont have as much flex as a tire filled with air.

You know whats wrong here is this remark. when officers became suspicious of the Mexican citizen driving a 1996 Ford F-150. Well they can't bust you for looking suspicious thats against the law unless they think your a terrorist or you look sick with the swine flu well he will be walking back across the boarder saying ANDILA AREEBA back to my dope man I go. Or the cartel killed his family cause he failed. sick people hold your family hostage and tell you to bring all this coke into the U.S. and if you fail your family will die They dont care in mexico they want to make all drugs legal your country is already fuked up yeah like that will help.

it's not against the law at the boarder; it's like an airport--they don't need probable cause.

Latest posts

Back