16 days till "D" day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RamboII

Reaction score
I have to take a piss test for a new job in 16 days. I smoke on a daily basis but I don't roast all day. Once a day on the week days and about twice on the weekend days.

So if I start going for jogs first thing in the mornings, eat clean and drink 2 gallons of water a day will I pass? I am also going to take 2 100mg pills of niacin a day to help motabalize the fat cells. Is there anything else I can take to increase my motabolism? Ephedrine would help right?

I have a job right now, but I am going to quit this job and go for the better job. If I fail my test I am jobless.

Thanks, I am thinking about turning the new job down because I don't want to be jobless.

drink vinegar.......u can smoke 10 blunts the day of the test and drink 1 gallon of vinegar and pass,ive done it for my p.o

If you drink a gallon of vinegar you will do 2 things, first you will throw up violently the second you will strip the lining of your stomach, oesophagus, gullet and mouth, ive never heard such rubbish in my life before.

P.S. go for the second job before you quit your first job, if you fail the job your applying for, you still have a job!

HippyInEngland said:
P.S. go for the second job before you quit your first job, if you fail the job your applying for, you still have a job!

listen to this guy, hes smart

i use to be a pipe fitter till i got hurt at work , you { have to piss test }, every new job , you have plenty of time to clean up , 16 days is more than enough time , 100%posotive , the niacin is a great cleaning agent for its antioxidants , take that all the way up to that night.. the day befor drink plenty of cranberry juice of some sort for the same reason as the niacin.this is the hard part LOL, that morning or after noon depending on the time of your test, this will get you through your test with an , A ... 3 hours befor the test you need 1 gallon of water a good multi vitamin pack that turns your urin yellow {so try a few out now} with in the firt hour , you need to drink the gallon of water ,and take the vitamins about half way through the gallon in that 1st hr .. than at least 20 oz of water or more if you can , till test time by now you should of peed 4 or 5 times or more , what this does is shut your kindeys down ,from producing the toxins that the test picks up , the only thing your peeing is colored water from the vitamins , that are natural to the body and its functions, and will not show up as , dilluted , where you have to take another even if sent to a lab stop taking the ephedrin thats what crank is made of adds to your problem taken enough of... sorry so long but i guarantee this too work 99.9% of the time i have never failed a piss test and have taken at least 300 of them or more.........this methed has worked even up to 2 days of testing and im 5-11 and 22o lbs.....

I dunno wherabouts you are, but here we are hitting temps of 110+ heat index with 80% humidity. DO NOT take ephidrine and go jogging in this kind of weather. I dont care how tough you think you are, you will very likely be a heat casualty.

Latest posts

Back