1st grow help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ash5187

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i have a room well more of a cupboard thats 2ft by 2ft and 8ft high to work with,ime also going to make a d.i.y ebb and flow or dwc watering system witch do you guys recommend?? and will post a full diary on both.i am looking for advice on how many plants i can comfortably grow,lights,fan size,carbon filter size tbh just any advice or hints/tips you guys can give me!!!

i have added some pics,the holes in the back wall lead to a shaft going all the way to the roof as i am on the 9th floor of a high rise block of flats,only the top rectangular one is open on all flats i had to cut the plasterboard to reveal the other 2

EDIT

ASH1.jpg

ASH2.jpg

ASH3.jpg

ASH4.jpg

ASH5.jpg

okay, maybe a little off, but I know there are people with portapotty grow rooms on here and rooms of similar size to yours...

I'm not the best person to help with that but if you do a search for "closet grow" or maybe even "porta potty(sp?)" grows, you might be able to get some good ideas...

flowering in this space will accomodate 1 plant in a dwc , 5 gallon bucket...

Latest posts

Back