1st Grow pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StintheKing

Reaction score
First grow, couple days from flowering

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

honestly not really sure, got all clones from a buddy, but his all looked really good

looks like you got a really good grow going there.Keep us in tune on how they come along in flowering.:D

absolutely beautiful man

some gorgeous colors coming out in them plants. I can't wait to see the final product. Looks like someone has been doing their homework ;)

A thing of beauty is a joy forever

Those are gorgeous. How many plants & how old?

There about bout 7 weeks old, just got hps system set up, so flowering should come along nicely, in those pics i got 8 i think, and a total of like 28 goin, will keep ya updating on the budn

hey bro the ladies are looking great u have i nice little big lol setup good luck and take care of the ladies peace

StintheKing said:
There about bout 7 weeks old, just got hps system set up, so flowering should come along nicely, in those pics i got 8 i think, and a total of like 28 goin, will keep ya updating on the budn

lol, we're like parents asking "how many kids do you have & how old are they?"

is there more than 1 plant per container? faarr oout...peace

how many watts ya got goin there bud did you veg them for very long,i love the colour of the leaves with the purple tinge to them nice nice

Latest posts

Back