1st Journal Thai Super Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKGr0wer

Reaction score
Ok for all you lot that have the free thai choc super skunk from attitude

my setup is:

1.2 by 1.2m by 2m grow tent from ebay for £90
400W ballast with 400W MH (i need to buy a 400 HPS)
20L NFT hydro grow tank
Vents TT 100 in line fan (with carbon filter)
Canna Vega A/B

The Ladies

5 G13 Labs Thai Super Skunk

Developed: F-1 hybrid
Sativa / Indica: Mixed but Mostly Sativa
Appearance: Very resinous, thick heavy buds
Smell / Taste: Typical Thai chocolate, with Skunk undertones
High / Strength: Extremely strong, clear up high
Yield Per m2: High
Sowing Time: May / June
Outdoor Harvest: November
Flowering Period: 12-14 weeks
Very compact mainly Sativa variety, classic chocolate Thai smell and taste. The Skunk father dominates only in fast maturation, high yields and general vigour. A heavy crystal and extremely potent with a trippy cerebral high

2 G13 Labs Gigabud Feminized

Variety Indica / Sativa Mix
Harvest Date:September/October
Flowering Period: 5-6 weeks
Content: 15%
Yield: High
Characteristics: Monster buds.G13 Labs Gigabud has compact monster buds covered with fat, thick resin. Gigabud is fast flowering, compact and is easy to manicure making this an ideal variety for the indoors. Gigabud is compact but can reach 1.5m if left unattended. These gigantic buds have a deep green color, are super heavy and dense with a rich aromatic sweet hash flavour. Gigabud has a long lasting body mainly indica-type feel

Pics
1st new Thai seedlings 2nd thais that i plnted 3 wks ago 3rd / 4th Giga's

b gnv.jpg

jkjkg.jpg

bhhjjk.jpg

jjkmlnjh.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
Brilliant idea capping the surface to stop the light getting in :)

Is the NFT hydro grow tank how you always grow?

the cover comes with the tank

this is my 1st ever grow hence the diff plants a diff stages because i had a few probs getin seeds to grow at 1st

I am definitely keeping my eye on this grow so I can learn from it before I decide to germ these beans. I am especially interested in how tall they get and how long the flowering period will be. I'll definitely want to know if the end results offers hints of chocolate.

Thanks for sharing and keep us folks posted.

hey marky...excellent start..nice set up too..looking forward to seeing your grow in future posts....good luck!

pull up a seat then guys n ave a :bong2: on me

Great set-up. Very clean grow room and easy to work in it looks like. Keep us posted marky!

How do fella, looks like a good start for a first grow.
Be watching with intrigue.
Plenty of info too, i like that, keep it coming.
Best of luck, some MOJO for ya

bet we dnt live anywere near eachother tho lol

sup marky! dropping in to watch this interesting grow. i have actually seen the free 5 thai skunks grown by my friend. just to let you know ahead of time, they are pretty sativa dominant so they take awhile to flower and grow really really tall! so keep in mind. [=

yh i have seen them half grow my mate grew 3 but they all turned out to be male

thats actualy them on the right side of my avatar

This one got my attention, as well. I was inspecting my babies last night and noted how slender the Thai's leaves were next to the KC strains I have.

ok just a lil update the 2 big thais r coming on great i've been misting them with distilled water after the light goes off and they seem to be loving it.
the 3 lil thais are looking good aswell and so are the to gigabuds
fink im only gona veg em for bout 2 more wks then get em on 12/12 as time is abit of an issue 4 me

hers a few pics

Image033.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image037.jpg

Image038.jpg

ok I've put them all into the large rockwall blocks now and put them where it want them

woz just wondering if i can flower with a MH????
i dnt have the money 2 get a hps prob till next week but I'm on a tight time schedule

If it only for a week or so it should be fine with the mh for then.

You can flower with em, just get better results with hps is all

Latest posts

Back